£7,500 to £15,000
For Sainsbury's shoppers with a Nectar card.
- 4.0% APR representative on Standard Loans taken out over 1-3 years for £7,500 to £15,000*
- Price Promise - if you're offered a better rate on a like-for-like loan elsewhere, we'll beat it†
Your Loan Repayment Options
We have two options you can choose from when you start repaying your loan.
Option 1 - Start making your loan repayments one month after we have approved your loan.
Option 2 - Take a payment holiday and make your first loan repayment in the 3rd month after your loan is approved. If you choose this option interest will be charged from the start date of your loan. This means you will pay more interest overall as the loan term is extended by an additional two months.
Please choose your repayment option below:
Before you apply
What do I need to apply?
- Your residential address for the last 3 years
- Your bank/building society details
- Your monthly incomings and outgoings
- Employer's name and address
- Your Nectar card Number
Will my details be secure?
Rest assured, every online loans application is protected by 128-bit encryption software.
In order to process your completed application form, we will carry out credit reference or other enquiries in accordance with our lending procedures and once you are approved we will then send you a completed application form through the post in order to obtain your signature. A copy of our important information, data protection act and uses of data information sheet will also be enclosed for you to keep, however it is important that you read these before proceeding.
By completing and submitting this application you agree to the above and confirm that all the information provided by you is true and complete and that you are at least 18 years of age.
We also recommend that you don't apply for more than three quarters of your gross annual salary and that you can afford the repayments you apply for.
†Price Promise Guarantee
Our Price Promise Guarantee means that if you are offered a "like for like" loan that has a lower APR (Annual Percentage Rate) with another lender we will beat it. This is subject to you qualifying for the Offer and you must not have already accepted our Standard Loan offer by signing and returning the Sainsbury's Loan agreement.
- Carefully read the Price Promise Guarantee terms and conditions
- Send a copy of the competitor loan agreement/ formal offer in the same name as your Sainsbury's loan to the address below.
- Remember to quote your Sainsbury's loan agreement number.
Price Promise Guarantee Claims
Loans Product Team
3 Lochside Avenue
Price Promise Guarantee Terms and Conditions:
- The Price Promise Guarantee ("the Offer") is only available to individuals who successfully apply for (and subsequently open) a Sainsbury's Standard Loan (“the Loan”).
- The offer does not apply to any Sainsbury's Shopper Reward Loans.
- Claims under the Offer must be received within 28 days after the Sainsbury's Loan has been approved.
- Claims under the Offer will not be accepted after the Sainsbury's Loan offer has been accepted by signing and returning the Sainsbury's Loan agreement.
- You must provide us with a written offer from the other lender in the same name as the Loan offered by Sainsbury's. In most cases a photocopy of the loan agreement will suffice but we may ask you to provide the original agreement. If you provide an original document, we will return this to you within 5 days of assessing your claim. Photocopies will not be returned and will be securely destroyed by us. Sainsbury's will verify the validity of your claim within 5 business days of receiving your request and notify you of the result.
- A “Lower rate” means a lower Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of an alternative unsecured, fixed rate loan from a lender, compared on a “like for like” basis. We will assess “like for like” based on features such as, but not limited to, length of loan, fixed loan amount, repayment structure (including interest and set up fees (if any).
- The Lower rate must be available to the general public and be verifiable by Sainsbury's. The Lower rate must have been offered and must still be available to you at the time of the claim.
- The Offer does not apply to the following rate or loan types:
- Loans where the funds are not available for immediate use
- Discount rates offered only to members of groups or individuals who meet previously specified criteria;
- Rates that are not immediately available, promotions that are not at everyday rates and products which are sold under different terms and conditions, such as special financing (i.e. dealer loans, promotional loans for specific goods);
- Loans that are secured on land, investments or goods;
- Any personal products being charged interest at a variable rate;
- Any personal and non personal loan type products including but not limited to lease, contract hire, hire purchase or conditional sale agreements;
- Loan agreements where interest has been temporarily or permanently suspended (including deferred payments and 0% loans for an initial period);
- Loan agreements where the funds are to support periods of study, or the period immediately following completion of studies (for example, student loans or graduate loans).
- If your claim is successful we will reduce the APR on your Sainsbury's Loan to below that of the alternative lender by 0.1%. e.g. If the alternative lender formally offers you a rate of 6.9% APR, your claim is successful and 6.9% APR is lower than our rate offered we will reduce our offer rate to 6.8% APR
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel the Offer at any time without prior notice.