Our new Sainsbury's Nectar Bonus Credit Card lets you collect even more Nectar points when you shop at Sainsbury's. Just remember to pay with your Sainsbury's Nectar Credit Card and swipe your Nectar card or use it online.
- 0% interest on purchases for the first 18 months from account opening
- Collect 8 Nectar points per £1 spent on Sainsbury’s shopping and fuel your first 3 months*
- Collect double Nectar points on your Sainsbury's shopping after your first 3 months**
- Collect 2 points per £1 spent on Sainsbury's fuel after your first 3 months***
- Collect one point for every £5 spent on your card elsewhere ***
- 0% interest on balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening (3% balance transfer fee applies)
- No monthly or annual fee
- No cash advance fee on Sainsbury's Travel Money purchases
To keep your promotional rate you must pay at least the minimum payment by the due date and stay within your credit limit. If you are an existing credit card customer, please call us on 0500 40 50 60 to discuss your options.
The table below is a representative example only. Interest rates and credit limits may vary depending on your individual circumstances.
|Your purchase rate||With a representative||Based on borrowing|
and repaying over
See our summary box which shows you the facts and figures.
See how your points add up
|Points with only a Nectar card||First 3 months from account opening||Next 9 months|
|Points collected on £300 spent on Sainsbury's Shopping per month for 12 months†||600 per month||3,000 per month||1,200 per month|
|Total in year 1||7,200||9,000 #||10,800 #|
# When you pay with your Sainsbury's Nectar Bonus Credit Card and swipe your Nectar card or use it online.
†Your Nectar card does not provide points on a limited range of Sainsbury’s goods and services – see instore or the FAQ section for details.
Ready to apply?
Your application will be completed in 3 easy steps.
How to apply
Applying for your new credit card takes just a few minutes. Before you get started, please read our privacy statement.
Please ensure this product suits your needs and you have considered that it is the right product for you.
You're eligible to apply if you:
- Have a permanent UK address
- Are over 18 years of age
- Have not been declined credit in the last month
- Do not have a history of bad credit
- Are not an existing Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card holder
You can speed up your application if you have the following at hand:
- Your bank or building society account details
- Details of any loans, credit cards or store cards in your name
- Your employer's name and address
- Your Nectar card
To apply by phone, please call 0800 030 4418 ** quoting WEB BONUS.
Existing Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card holders
If you are an existing credit card customer, please call us on 0500 40 50 60 ** to discuss your options.
Your online security
Your online credit card application is protected by high security, 128-bit encryption software.
Once you've completed your online application, we'll carry out a credit check. Once you're approved, we'll send you the completed application form so you can sign it, along with a copy of our terms and conditions.
Ts & Cs
You can download and print the terms and conditions with Adobe Acrobat - Get Adobe Reader.
Get in touch
To find out more about Sainsbury's Nectar Purchase Credit Card, give us a call or send us an email.
|To apply||0800 030 4418 **
Quote ‘WEB BONUS'
8am-10pm Mon-Fri, 8am-7pm Sat-Sun
|For lost or stolen cards||0845 300 0344 ** (UK)
7 days a week
00 44131 549 8040 ** (outside UK)
7 days a week
|Haven’t received your card yet||0800 032 1371 ** (UK)
8am-8pm Mon-Thurs, 8am-5pm Fri, 9am-1pm Sat
|Online Banking helpdesk||0500 40 50 60 ** (UK)
+441383 847 088 ** (outside UK)
8am-10pm Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm Sat-Sun
|For all other questions||0500 40 50 60 ** (UK)
8am-Midnight Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm Sat-Sun
**Telephone calls are free from a landline only and may be recorded for security purposes and monitored under our quality control procedures.