Make a claim
How to make a claim
Download the claim form you need and send it to us at:
Sainsbury’s Pet Insurance
Great West House (GW2)
Great West Road
If you prefer, you can call us on 0330 100 7914 and we’ll send you a form. We’re open Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and 9am-5pm on Saturdays. There’s an out of hours service where you can leave a message.
When we receive your completed form we’ll assess your claim and send you a cheque if it’s approved. An excess may apply. Check your certificate of insurance for details.
You can download and print the relevant Sainsbury’s Pet Insurance claim form below:
- Vet Fees claim form (PDF, 98Kb)
- Boarding Fees claim form (PDF, 76Kb)
- Loss by Theft or Straying, Advertising and Reward claim form (PDF, 80Kb)
- Trip Cancellation claim form (PDF, 74Kb)
- Accidental Damage, Loss of Limb or Sight claim form (PDF, 76Kb)
- Pre Authorisation claim form (PDF, 97Kb)
- Electronic Claim Authorisation form (PDF, 55Kb)
- Holiday Cover claim form (PDF, 99Kb)
- Personal Liability claim form (PDF, 80Kb)
Claim form guide
'How to complete your claim form' guide (PDF, 138Kb)
Track my claim
With Sainsbury’s Pet Insurance you can track the status of any claims in progress or closed in the last six weeks. You just need your policy number and postcode.
Third party liability and pre-authorised claims
Sorry, these claims can’t be tracked online. For queries about these claim types call us on 0330 100 7917.