Make a claim
Polices taken out after 2nd September 2013
How to make a claim
- Check your Policy Document and Certificate of Insurance to understand if and when a claim can be made.
- The appropriate claim form can be downloaded below (please refer to Claim forms) or you can can call us on 0808 172 6471 to request the appropriate form. Our telephone lines are open 8am - 8pm (Mon-Fri), 9am - 5pm (Sat) but closed every Sunday. An out of hours service is also available. This service allows you to leave a message and we will call you back.
- The claim form should be completed and sent to:
Sainsbury’s Pet Insurance
Great West House (GW2)
Great West Road
- On receipt we will assess your claim and send a cheque if the claim is approved. An excess may apply. For more information on the applicable excess please refer to your Certificate of Insurance
For product details visit our pet insurance product page.
If your policy commenced before 2nd September 2013, please visit the customer support section here.
Claim form guide
You can download and print the relevant Sainsbury’s Pet Insurance claim form below:
- Vet Fees claim form
- Boarding Fees claim form
- Loss by Theft or Straying, Advertising and Reward claim form
- Trip Cancellation claim form
- Accidental Damage, Loss of Limb or Sight claim form
- Pre Authorisation claim form
- Electronic Claim Authorisation form
- Holiday Cover claim form
- Personal Liability claim form
You can download these documents with Adobe Acrobat. Get Adobe Reader .
Track my claim
As a Sainsbury’s Pet Insurance customer, you are able to track the status of any claims you may have in progress. Simply enter your policy number and postcode into our new Track my claim system to view any claims on your policy which are currently open, or were closed in the last six weeks. Please note that certain claims types including third party liability, custodial liability and pre-authorised claims cannot be tracked.
For queries about these claim types please call us on 0808 172 6474.