Double Nectar Points offer
Sainsbury's Bank Terms and Conditions
- Offer available to customers buying a new car insurance, home insurance, pet insurance, annual travel insurance, life insurance, decreasing life insurance or over 50s life insurance policy by 31 May 2022.
- You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply with each Sainsbury’s purchase.
- Double points begin on your policy’s cover start date. If you tell us your Nectar card number after your cover start date, double points begin on the date you tell us.
- Double points stop 12 months after your policy start date or when the policy is cancelled or you stop paying premiums- whichever happens first.
- Each Nectar account can only collect points from one car, one home, one pet, one travel and one life insurance policy.
- It’s only the base points you collect at Sainsbury’s that are doubled. Bonus points won’t be doubled, nor will any points from Argos, Habitat, Sainsbury’s Bank (including travel money purchases), Sainsbury’s Energy or any other Sainsbury’s service.
- By the 10th of each month, you’ll get a bonus point award equal to the total of your qualifying points during the previous month, up to a maximum of 20,000 points.
- Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer. No cash alternative is available.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.
MoneySuperMarket Terms and Conditions
- Moneysupermarket.com Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this offer (including without limitation as a result of technical fault or computer or electronic malfunction [or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries])
- You acknowledge that MoneySuperMarket.com Limited is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of double Nectar points entered into between you and Sainsbury’s Bank. MoneySuperMarket.com Limited will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s)).
- If any paragraph in these MoneySuperMarket terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These MoneySuperMarket terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.