Home improvement loans
Whether you’re planning;
- a new kitchen or bathroom
- a loft conversion
- to add a garage, conservatory or outside decking or
- to paint an exterior
A loan from Sainsbury’s Bank could be used to finance your home improvement project.
Why choose a loan from Sainsbury’s Bank?
- A wide range of loan amounts from £1,000 - £40,000.
- A Price Promise Guarantee - if you’re offered a "like for like" loan that has a lower APR with another lender, we’ll beat it *
- Choose to repay from 1-7 years
- Option of 2 month repayment holiday at the start of the loan. Interest charged between loan start date and first monthly payment.
- Fixed monthly repayments to suit your budget.
How much can I borrow?
If you’re unsure about the amount you can afford to apply for, have a look at our guide to affording a loan. You may want to use our loan calculator to help work out how much you’ll repay in total.
Remember if you do choose to apply, the APR which you’re offered may vary because it will be based on your own personal circumstances and credit history. More on APRs and credit scores.
When you apply?
If your application is approved, we'll post out the loan agreement for you to review, sign and return. Once we receive the signed loan agreement, the money will be transferred into your account.
- Consider whether your planned improvement will increase the value of your home. If it does, make sure you update your home insurance policy to ensure your home continues to be protected.
- If you’re looking for some tips to help with your project including; ideas, tips on working on a small budget, information on energy efficiency improvements and how much typical improvements could add to the value of your property, make sure you also take a look at our guide to home improvements.