Your chance to win a £250 Sainsbury’s voucher
This prize draw is now closed. Thank you for your entries!
We recently asked you to tell us whether you’re a cat or dog person, to be in with a chance of winning £250 worth of Sainsbury's vouchers.
Here’s the results:
Thanks for taking part!
Terms and conditions:
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must click the picture of the dog or cat to vote for their favourite, and also submit a valid email address.
- Sainsbury’s Bank will accept entries for this prize draw from 00.00 on 8th July 2015 and will not accept entries sooner than this time. Sainsbury’s Bank will close the prize draw at 00.00 on 5th August 2015.
- Multiple entries are not permitted from persons or from email addresses i.e. (i) only one entry per person and (ii) one entry per email address will be accepted.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be UK residents.
- Any person that is: (a) an employee of Sainsbury's Bank or Sainsbury's, (b) employed by any agency associated with Sainsbury’s Bank or Sainsbury’s, or (b) an immediate family member of such employees is not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- The winner will be chosen by Sainsbury's Bank via random.org. on 7th August 2015 and will be contacted via email.
- If a winner does not respond within seven days of such email notification then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Sainsbury’s Bank will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that they will engage in reasonable publicity which may be used without payment in all and any media including, without limitation, in the promoter’s printed publications, promotional materials, social media and in the advertising of the promoter’s goods or services or on their blog or website.
- Email addresses will be used to allow entrants to enter the prize draw and for Sainsbury’s Bank to contact the winner and entrants if required. Entrants will not be contacted with promotional material.
- The prize is 1 x £250 Sainsbury’s voucher.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The name and county of the winner will be made available for 28 days following 7th August 2015 by contacting SB Competitions, Yard Digital, 10 Rutland Square, Edinburgh, EH1 2AS.
- Entries using any software or automated process will be disqualified.
- Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Promoter Sainsbury’s Bank plc, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.
- Sainsbury’s Bank accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical error of any kind.
- The entrant agrees that Sainsbury’s Bank shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
(i) the entrant's participation in the prize draw or in the event the entrant wins the prize draw, that entrant’s use of (or inability to use) the prize;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's Bank’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's Bank’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
This Money Matters post aims to be informative and engaging. Though it may include tips and information, it does not constitute advice and should not be used as a basis for any financial decisions. Sainsbury's Bank accepts no responsibility for the opinions and views of external contributors and the content of external websites included within this post. Some links may take you to another Sainsbury's Bank page. All information in this post was correct at date of publication.