Manage your pet insurance policy
Update your contact details
Such as your phone number or address.
Upload a document
Such as a claims form or vet history using our secure online forms.
Renew your policy
To renew or amend your policy, please call 0330 100 7915. Lines are open: 8am-8pm Mon to Fri and 9am-5pm Sat. We may monitor and record calls. Calls are charged at local rates from landlines and mobiles. View your policy documents online.
Make a claim
Download the claim form you need and upload it online here.
Alternatively, you can send it to us at:
Sainsbury’s Pet Insurance
Great West House (GW2)
Great West Road
Middlesex TW8 9DX
If you prefer, you can call us on 0330 100 7914 and we’ll send you a form. We’re open Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and 9am-5pm on Saturdays. There’s an out of hours service where you can leave a message.
When we receive your completed form we’ll assess your claim and send you a cheque if it’s approved. An excess may apply. Check your certificate of insurance for details.
You can download and print the relevant Sainsbury’s Pet Insurance claim form below:
- Vet Fees claim form (PDF, 98Kb)
- Boarding Fees claim form (PDF, 76Kb)
- Loss by Theft or Straying, Advertising and Reward claim form (PDF, 80Kb)
- Trip Cancellation claim form (PDF, 74Kb)
- Accidental Damage, Loss of Limb or Sight claim form (PDF, 76Kb)
- Pre Authorisation claim form (PDF, 97Kb)
- Electronic Claim Authorisation form (PDF, 55Kb)
- Holiday Cover claim form (PDF, 99Kb)
- Personal Liability claim form (PDF, 80Kb)
Claim form guide
'How to complete your claim form' guide (PDF, 138Kb)
With Sainsbury’s Pet Insurance you can track the status of any claims in progress or closed in the last six weeks. You just need your policy number and postcode.
Third party liability and pre-authorised claims
Sorry, these claims can’t be tracked online. For queries about these claim types call us on
0330 100 7914.