Choose Sainsbury’s Bank Travel Money:
- Whether you’re planning to eat croissants in Paris or bagels in New York, we have over 50 currencies available to order for your next getaway
- Make the most of our great exchange rates and exclusive Nectar cardholder rates on foreign currencies
- Enjoy up to 40% off Travel Insurance when you order your holiday money with us this summer^
- Want to know how much bang you can get for your buck? Use our handy currency convertor to check our current rates
How to buy Travel Money
- Organising a holiday is a busy time so we want to do our bit to make it easier for you. That’s why you can order your Travel Money online, instore or over the phone on 0345 355 2463*
- Choose what works for you – pick up your Travel Money during your weekly Sainsbury’s shop or order online for collection from your local Sainsbury’s Bank Travel Money bureau or delivery to your home address**
- Get ready for your holiday and order Travel Money online today by clicking the button below
^Offer only applies to Travel Money purchased instore, online or by phone and includes home delivery or collection from Sainsbury’s Bank Travel Money bureaux between 17/05/17 and 29/08/17. Excludes buy back and money transfer transactions. To get your 40% discount, purchase Travel Insurance online by 26/09/17 and enter the promotional code we’ll give you with your travel money.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply to all insurance policies. To qualify for Travel Insurance you need to be 16 years of age or over. Discount does not apply to any part of the premium you pay to cover any preexisting medical conditions. Copies of the full policy wording and complaint procedure are available on request or by visiting sainsburysbank.co.uk. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or coupon. Sainsbury’s Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw the offer without prior notice. Travel Insurance is administered by Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited and underwritten by Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A-N.V. Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A.-N.V. is supervised in Belgium by the National Bank of Belgium and the Financial Services and Markets Authority, and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.
**Home delivery charges may apply: £5.00 on minimum orders of £100 - £499.99 and free delivery on orders of £500 or more. Orders over £100 can be collected instore free - a £1.99 administration fee applies to orders less than £100.
*Lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except Christmas Day). Telephone calls may be recorded for security purposes and monitored under our quality control procedures. Calls will be charged at local rates from landlines and mobiles.