Travel Money & Insurance Holiday Shop
Whether you're packing for a city break or some well-deserved sun, it's great to get away. Get your holiday off to the right start with up to 40% off Travel Insurance online when you buy Sainsbury's Bank Travel Money.
Simply use the promotional code you receive when you collect your Travel Money when you apply for your Travel Insurance online. If you would prefer to get a quote over the phone, call us on 0330 100 7706, although the discount is only valid when you apply online. Our lines are open 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri, 8am - 7pm Sat and 9am - 5pm Sun.
Terms and Conditions for Travel Money & Insurance Holiday Shop promotion: Up to 40% off Travel Insurance when Travel Money is purchased.
1. Offer only applies to Travel Money purchased instore, online or by phone and collected at Sainsbury's Bank Travel Money Bureaux between 27/04/2016 and 06/09/2016 (Promotional Period). Excludes buy back and money transfer transactions.
2. Customers will receive a promotional code when they collect their order at a Sainsbury's Bank Travel Money Bureaux within the promotional period. Phone and online orders will also receive a promotion code in their confirmational email.
3. The promotional code can be used to get a 40% discount on Travel Insurance purchases made online by 30/09/2016. The promotional code must be entered at the time of purchase.
4. The discount is not available over the phone and does not apply to any part of the premium you pay to cover any pre-existing medical conditions. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply to all insurance policies. Copies of the full policy wording and complaint procedure are available here.
5. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or coupon.
6. Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw the promotion without prior notice.
Travel Insurance is administered by Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited and underwritten by Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A-N.V. Cigna Insurance Services (Europe) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A.-N.V. is supervised in Belgium by the National Bank of Belgium and the Financial Services and Markets Authority, and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.