Why choose Sainsbury's Travel Money?
- Great exchange rates on all foreign currency - choose from cash or Sainsbury's Bank Cash Passport™ prepaid MasterCard® currency card
- Collect your online or phone order from any of over 160 Travel Money bureaux, or buy instore^
- Next day home delivery for online and phone orders if you order by 2pm Mon-Thurs (2.30pm by phone). Excludes Bank Holidays. Delivery is free on orders of £500 or more - charges apply to smaller orders.**
- Collect Nectar points on every instore bureau, phone and online order***
- Sainsbury's Bank Cash Passport™ prepaid MasterCard® currency card for added security and free ATM withdrawals abroad. Available in Euros, US Dollars and five other currencies. Order instore or online. You can add an additional card, on request, when you collect your Sainsbury's Bank Cash Passport™ instore at any of our Travel Money bureaux.† Find out more.
- Order by phone on 0845 301 2724. Lines open Mon-Fri (8am-10pm); Sat-Sun & Bank holidays (10am-8pm). Bank Holidays may vary, please call for details.*
†Some ATM operators may charge a withdrawal fee or set their own withdrawal limits. However the Cash Passport™ issuer will not charge you a withdrawal fee on ATM transactions. Please check with the relevant ATM operator before you complete your withdrawal. Any charge will be shown on the ATM screen as you transact. Cash Passport™ card is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to licence by MasterCard International. MasterCard® and the MasterCard® Brand Mark are registered trade marks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
**Delivery charge of £4.75 applies on minimum orders of £100 - £299.99; £2.35 on orders of £300 - £499.99; and free delivery on orders of £500 or more.
***Nectar points may take up to 60 days to appear on your account. Customers can collect Nectar points on all instore, phone and online purchases of foreign currency, including orders for Sainsbury's Bank Cash Passport™ prepaid MasterCard® currency card. The number of Nectar points collected is based on the value of the currency transaction: 5 points are collected for transactions between £0 and £249.99; 10 points for transactions between £250 and £499.99; 20 points for transactions between £500 and £799.99 and 50 points for transactions of £800 or more. A Nectar card must be presented at the time of purchase instore, or a Nectar card number quoted online or by phone at the time of purchase. The Nectar loyalty programme is operated independently of Sainsbury's Bank by Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd; and the collection and use of points is governed by the Nectar Collector Rules, set out in the registration pack and available at www.nectar.com. Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this offer without prior notice.
Sainsbury's Travel Money online and instore is provided by Travelex Agency Services Limited, registered number 4621879. Sainsbury's Travel Money ordered by telephone is provided by Travelex Currency Services Limited, registered number 03797356. Registered office for both companies: 65 Kingsway, London WC2B 6TD.
Find out more
Great exchange rates on foreign currency
Sainsbury's Travel Money offers you a great exchange rate on foreign currencies. Use our travel money calculator to convert your sterling into foreign currency.
Find out more about our currency converter
Over 50 currencies
We have over 50 currencies available to help you prepare for your trip abroad. Convert your money into cash, Cash Passport™ prepaid currency card or travellers' cheques.
Quick and reliable money transfers
If you need to make a money transfer and you need to do it fast, we can offer you a convenient and reliable service through Western Union. Available at all Sainsbury's Travel Money bureaux.
Tools & guides
Tools, guides and resources
A range of tools and guides to help with your travel and holiday needs.
Keeping your money safe abroad (PDF - 980KB) - A guide to ways to spend abroad including details on using cash, currency cards (or cash passports) and credit cards while you're away, how to keep them safe and what to do if you lose them.
Guide to solo travel (PDF 786KB) - A practical guide to safe travelling.
Foreign currencies - If you're not sure what currency you need, check our list of countries and their associated currencies.
Guide to Air Passenger Duty (PDF 444KB) - A guide to APD, what it is, who it applies to, and how it affects you.
Call 0845 301 2724*
Lines are open: Mon - Fri 8am-10pm, Sat - Sun 10am-8pm
*Telephone calls may be recorded for security purposes and monitored under our quality control procedures.