Why choose Sainsbury's Bank Travel Money?
- Great exchange rates and 0% commission on all foreign currency. Rates may vary depending if you order instore, by phone or online
- Collect your online or phone order from over 200 Travel Money bureaux, or buy instore^
- Sainsbury's Bank Multi-currency Cash Passport MasterCard® available at all bureaux
- Next day home delivery for online and phone orders if you order by 2pm Mon-Thurs (2.30pm by phone). Excludes Bank Holidays.
- Free delivery on orders of £500 or more - charges apply to smaller orders.
- Collect Nectar points on every instore bureau, phone and online order**
- Order by phone on 0845 301 2724. Lines open Mon-Fri (8am-10pm); Sat-Sun & Bank holidays (10am-8pm). Bank Holidays may vary, please call for details.***
^Orders collected at instore bureaux - Euros & US Dollars can be collected next day, other currencies in 3 days. A £1.99 administration fee applies to all online orders under £100 collected instore.
***Telephone calls may be recorded for security purposes and monitored under our quality control procedures. Calls will be charged at your UK standard rate.
Find out more
Great exchange rates on foreign currency
Sainsbury's Bank Travel Money offers you a great exchange rate on foreign currencies. Use our travel money calculator to convert your sterling into foreign currency. Rates may vary depending if you order instore, by phone or online.
Find out more about our currency converter
Convenient Travel Money
Over 50 currencies available instore, online and over the phone.
Change leftover holiday money into spending money
Don’t leave your unspent holiday money lying around. You can bring it back to one of our instore bureau and exchange it for pounds at a great rate. We buy back most notes in foreign currencies and denominations we sell. Buy back rates vary daily.
Tools & Guides
Tools, guides and resources
Take a look at our range of tools and guides to help with your travel and holiday needs.
Keeping your money safe abroad (PDF - 980KB) - A guide to help you with your cash abroad including details on different payment methods and how to keep your funds safe.
Guide to solo travel (PDF 786KB) - A practical guide to safe travelling.
Foreign currencies - If you're not sure what currency you need, check our list of over 50 available currencies.
Guide to flying with children (PDF 1186KB)