Terms and conditions
Sainsbury’s Bank 2023 Winter Campaign T&Cs
How to enter
1. This prize draw (“Promotion”) is offered by Sainsbury’s Bank plc, Registered Office, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT (registered in England and Wales, no. 3279730) (the “Promoter”) in partnership with Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Ltd (“MPMS”).
2. To enter into the Promotion, you must be a Sainsbury’s Bank Travel Money Card Mastercard® (“Card”) holder. You will automatically be entered into the Promotion if you load or reload your Card with at least £250 worth of any currency between 04 December 2023 and 29 February 2024 inclusive, which will count as one entry into the Promotion. One entry per cardholder.
3. The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over.
4. You can’t use any other leaflet or coupon Promotion in the same transaction.
1. Winners will receive a prize of one Sainsbury’s gift card loaded with £5000 (the “Prize”). Sainsbury’s gift card terms and conditions apply, please see https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/terms-and-conditions/giftcardtcs for more information.
2. Four winners and a reserve list will be selected at random, under independent supervision, from the valid entries received and they will be notified by email and/or phone by 31 March 2024 to their email address and/or phone number registered to their Card (“Notification” or “Notified” where appropriate). The winners will be Notified of their Prize by a representative of Mastercard.
3. To accept the Prize, winners are required to confirm they wish to accept the Prize in writing via email to the email address provided in the acceptance instructions within 7 calendar days from receipt of the winning Notification email. Failure to respond in time will result in the Prize being forfeited.
4. In the event that a winner does not respond to the Notification within 7 calendar days from receipt of the winning Notification, or if any Prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner from the reserve list.
5. The terms and conditions are hosted on https://www.sainsburysbank.co.uk/travel-money/prepaid-travel-money-card if cardholders want more information.
6. Proof of identity may be called for before the Prize is awarded.
7. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or alternatives will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of greater or equal value.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
9. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into in relation to the Promotion.
10. The winner’s’ surnames and counties can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Sainsbury’s Bank Travel Money Card Winter Promotion, Access House, 1st Floor, Cygnet Road, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8FJ within thirty (30) calendar days after the Promotion Period. If a winner objects to any or all of their surname and county being made available, the Winner must notify the Promoter by writing to the address above, however the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
11. The winners may be requested to participate in publicity related to the Promotion which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media. Winners shall not receive any payment for such publicity. Winners may opt-out of publicity.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this Promotion without notice in the event of unforeseeable circumstances or technical reasons outside its control with no liability to any entrants. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not successfully completed due to a technical error of any kind.
13. The Promoter, Mastercard and their respective designees and assigns, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability, loss, injury, claim, or damage to themselves or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to personal or real property, to entrants or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a Prize or participation in this Promotion.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
15. Opt out – if you wish to opt out of the Promotion, please email email@example.com from your registered email address with your name and last four digits of your card number. You will be removed from the draw.
16. This Promotion is subject to the laws of England & Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Sainsbury’s Bank Travel Money Card is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard International. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900010) for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
* Nectar members receive better exchange rates on single purchase transactions of all available foreign currencies. Excludes travel money card home delivery orders and online reloads. Exchange rates may vary depending on whether you buy in store or online. You need to tell us your Nectar card number at the time of your transaction. We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.