This is our highest level of cover. It covers you and your car, and third parties and their cars when you're at fault.
What we cover
Our Comprehensive Cover includes everything from a replacement child car seat to European cover. So when you’re out on the road, all you need to worry about is keeping your eyes on it.
Here are some of our most popular features:
- Courtesy car – if you claim for loss or damage, we’ll give you an insured, three-door hatchback (or better) until your car is fixed and back on the road.
- No Claims Discount for you and other named drivers – the more years you’re claim-free, the bigger the discount when you renew.
- Cover for windscreen damage – we’ll cover the cost of the repair or replacement of your windscreen, sunroof or windows, plus any scratches to the bodywork from the broken glass – with an excess from £10
- Cover for your personal belongings and your Sainsbury’s shopping – we’ll give you up to £200 if your things are lost, or damaged by a fire, an accident or theft. We’ll also give you up to £200 for any Sainsbury’s shopping you had in the car at the time.
For a full list of what’s covered – and a comparison with third party, fire and theft – go to choose your cover.
Get more mileage from your policy
For fuss free motoring, we’ve got some handy extras that you can add to your policy:
- No Claims Discount Protection – keep your discount even when you make a claim
- Motor Legal Protection – cover your expenses if you have to go to court
- Key Cover – get replacement locks and keys, and other transport if you’re locked out
- RAC Breakdown Cover – choose from a range of cover to help when you’re stuck at the side of the road
- Guaranteed Courtesy Car – if a three-door hatchback won’t cut it, upgrade to a car the same size as yours – or bigger