We want to make sure our website is accessible to everyone – that's why we're working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We're continually improving our website to meet these guidelines.
Accessibility features provided on this site
These accessibility features are provided:
- Support for windows reader
- Support of resizing the text
- Support for No Java Script
We've designed the site with the following parameters in mind:
- Page design — best viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768
- Page structure — header elements structure the pages and make the information clear
- Stylesheets — keep font sizes consistent, except for graphical text
- Text — the 'View' option in your browser lets you increase and decrease the size of text to make it easier to read
- Images — 'Alt' tags on our images describe what the image is
- Colour — we don’t use colour exclusively to display information
- Site map — lets you easily see the structure of the website and how it fits together
We recommend you use one of the following combinations of operating system and internet browser:
|Windows® 7+||Internet Explorer v11 or higher*
Firefox v43 or higher**
Chrome v48 or higher***
|Apple Mac OS X 10+
||Firefox v43 or higher**
Chrome v48 or higher***
Safari v9 or higher
We carry out internal testing on a selection of operating systems and browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome. Our online banking service should work with all major modern operating systems and browsers.
I have an older machine and browser
If your computer doesn't match the suggested combinations, you may still be able to use online banking, but some of the features may not work as expected.
Mobiles and tablets
You can use a mobile or tablet device to access online banking but we can’t guarantee that your experience will be the same as on a PC or Mac.
* The latest version of this software can be downloaded from the Microsoft® website at microsoft.com. Any installation difficulties should be referred to Microsoft®.
** The latest version of this software can be downloaded from the Mozilla website at mozilla.org. Any installation difficulties should be referred to Mozilla.
*** The latest version of this software can be downloaded from the Google website at google.com/chrome. Any installation difficulties should be referred to Google.
Please note that we do not support beta versions of browsers.
The latest version of software can be downloaded from:
Microsoft® at microsoft.com. Any installation difficulties should be referred to Microsoft®.
Mozilla at mozilla.org. Any installation difficulties should be referred to Mozilla.
Google at google.com/chrome. Any installation difficulties should be referred to Google.