(combined buildings and contents Premier cover)
Choose more products for even more points
When you take out more than one type of product included in this offer you could see your Nectar points add up even more.
- 2 new products = 3 x points
- 3 new products = 4 x points
- 4 new products = 5 x points
Register for a Nectar card
Collect your Nectar points when you shop on the high street, on the road, online and at Sainsbury's. You can then treat yourself to a range of rewards from holidays to days out, shopping in Sainsbury's, and cinema tickets.
1. Qualifying accounts Only available to customers taking a new qualifying Home, Car, Pet or Life Insurance policy. Only the first account/policy of each of these 4 types registered against each Nectar account is eligible. Quote must have originated on the Sainsbury's Bank website or on the telephone. Quotes and subsequent accepts from price comparison sites will not be eligible for double Nectar points. Home insurance: Combined Buildings and Contents Sainsbury's Premier Cover Home Insurance policies only. Car insurance: Sainsbury's Premier Cover Car Insurance. Life Insurance: You must continue to pay policy premiums for 2 years to continue collecting double points. Sainsbury's Over 50s Fixed Life Insurance Plan is excluded from this offer. Pet Insurance: Premier or Premier Plus policies only.
2. Start date for double points For insurances, the start date is the policy cover start date.
3. Points calculation Base points on qualifying spend in Sainsbury's are collected as normal. At the end of each calendar month, we will total the number of base points you collected while you held each qualifying account. A bonus equal to this total (subject to a monthly maximum of 1,250 points per qualifying account) will be paid by the 10th of the following month, for up to 24 months. Bonus point offers and points from Sainsbury's Energy, Telecoms, Digital Entertainment, eBooks, Bank and all other Sainsbury's services are excluded.
4. Account closure If your insurance policy is cancelled, double points will stop from the date of cancellation. If you don't renew your home, pet or car insurance policy at first renewal with the same level of cover, double points will stop from renewal date.
5. General The monthly bonus will only be calculated on, and credited to the Nectar card nominated at the time of application. The nominated card must also be used at the time of each Sainsbury's purchase and points will not be allocated retrospectively. Nectar points are awarded to you by Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. The Nectar loyalty programme is operated by Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd. The collection and use of points is governed by the Nectar Collector Rules set out in the registration pack and available at www.nectar.com Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this offer without prior notice.
Home insurance: Underwritten by U K Insurance Limited. Pet Insurance: Sold, underwritten and administered by Allianz Insurance plc. Car insurance: Underwritten by U K Insurance Limited. Life Insurance: Provided by Legal & General Assurance Society Ltd.