If you have noticed a transaction on your Credit Card statement, it is worth carrying out the following checks before giving us a call. There can be a number of reasons you may not recognise the merchant, the most common are listed below. Carrying out these simple checks also ensures we get your call to the right place if you need to chat about it further;
- Is it a company you know, but trading under a different name?
- Could an additional cardholder have authorised the transaction?
- Could this be payment for an expired free trial?
- Is this a regular payment?
- Could it be a pre-authorisation? For example, for a future hotel stay?
Is the payment for goods or services you have paid for on your credit card but not received? If so, the first step in making a claim is speaking to the retailer to see if they can resolve. If you’ve tried to contact the company and still need our support, give us a call on 08085 40 50 60 and ask to raise a dispute.
If you have completed the above checks and still don’t recognise the transactions, give us a call on 08085 40 50 60.