Check travel money off your list and collect one pack of 4 Heroes cards for every £100 spent on travel money in store†.
Our great holiday offers will have you feeling on top of the world before you even start travelling it.
Our travel products
Holidays are a great time to recharge your batteries – and replenish your Nectar account. Our travel money and travel insurance reward anyone with a Nectar card.
Look no further for your travel money. We’ll deliver it to your door or you can pick it up from over 260 in-store travel money bureaux. And Nectar card holders get even better rates^. See how much you could be taking abroad with our travel money calculator.
Holidays are all about relaxing – so make sure you’re covered in case your plans don’t go to plan. Simply choose the cover that’s right for you.
- Single trip, annual trip and extended stay cover
- Choose from 3 levels of cover – Silver, Gold or Platinum
- Up to 20% off with your Nectar card*
Sainsbury’s Bank Travel Insurance is underwritten by ETI International Travel Protection.Find out more about travel insurance
Terms and conditions
†Cards are issued at Sainsbury’s Bank in-store Travel Money Bureaux. Four cards to be issued for each complete £100 spent in a single transaction at all Sainsbury’s Bank in-store Travel Money Bureaux. See ‘sainsburys.co.uk’ for details of Heroes Sainsbury’s promotion. Excludes travel money online and phone orders. Cards to be issued for purchases made between 21/08/19 and 02/10/19 inclusive. Subject to availability. Sainsbury’s Bank has the right to alter or withdraw this offer in part or in whole at any time during the promotional period. Promotional packs have no face value and may not be exchanged for cash. Promotional cards not for resale or advertised for sale.
*20% discount applies when you quote a valid Nectar card number. Discount does not apply to the premium for pre-existing medical conditions and enhanced gadget cover. Offer may be altered or withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
**Prize draw terms and conditions
1. This (“Promotion”) is offered by Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Limited (the “Promoter”) with registered office at Access House, Cygnet Road, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8FJ. Registered in England and Wales under number 05429739.
2. By taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) years or over and excludes residents of Northern Ireland. Employees of participating distributors and employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
4. The prizes consist of: a. One prize of £2,000 or currency equivalent loaded onto the winner’s card b. Six runners up prizes of £500 or currency equivalent loaded onto the winners’ cards
5. You will automatically be entered into this Promotion to win one of the prizes set out in clause 4 when you successfully purchase a Sainsbury’s Bank Multi-currency Cash Passport™ Mastercard® (“card”) and load it with GBP£50 or more, or top up your existing card with GBP£50 or more. Entries must be made between 8 August 2019 and 30 September 2019 (“Promotion Period”). Unlimited number of entries per person. An entrant can only win once. The first prize drawn will be the prize of £2,000 to be loaded onto the winner’s card. If the same winner is drawn more than once in this Promotion, then a redraw will take place and the prize will be awarded to the next winner drawn.
6. The winners will be chosen at random on Monday 14 October 2019. Winners will be notified by email and must have an active card at the time of acceptance of the prize. The winner will receive the prize loaded on to their card within ten (10) working days of acceptance of the prize
7. The winners will have ten (10) calendar days from receipt of the winning notification to: i. Acknowledge the prize via the instructions in the notification; ii. Provide a valid ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license; and iii. Confirm they wish to accept the prize.
8. Failure to comply with condition 7 will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner.
9. The Promoter’s announcement of the prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. No other alternative to the prize is offered.
11. The Promoter and their designees and assigns, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability, loss, injury, claim, or damage to themselves or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to personal or real property, to entrants or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize or participation in this Promotion.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, modify or cancel this Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
13. The winners’ surname and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Mastercard Summer Cash Passport (winners), Access House, 1st Floor, Cygnet Road, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8FJ within thirty (30) calendar days after the Promotion Period. If a winner objects to any or all of their surname and county being made available, the winner must notify the Promoter by writing to the address above or by emailing email@example.com, however the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
15. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. It is a condition of entry that winners agree to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
18. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Sainsbury’s Bank Multi-currency Cash Passport™ MasterCard® is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Limited. Registered Office: 3rd Floor, Grainger Chambers, 3-5 Hood Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6JQ. Registered in England No. 07875693. Authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue e-money (Firm Reference Number: 900051).
^Better exchange rates for Nectar card holders are available on single purchase transactions of all available foreign currencies bought in store, online or by phone. Exchange rates may vary depending on whether you buy in store, online or by phone.