Looking to take out a small loan?
Looking to replace an old, tired living room suite that’s no longer fit for family film nights? Or perhaps you have a couple of credit card debts with eye-watering interest rates you’d like to consolidate?
A small loan might be just what you need to make it happen. With our flexible, award-winning loans you could apply to borrow £3,000-£4,999 online today.
- 13.9% APR representative when you borrow £3,000 - £4,999
- You can pay back your loan over 1-5 years with manageable, fixed monthly instalments
- No application or arrangement fee
Ready to apply?
It’s now quicker than ever to apply online. Simply start by entering your preferred amount and repayment period in our loan calculator – for example, a £3,000 loan over 3 years, or a £4,000 loan over 5 years.
- You could get your money in as little as 2 hours, or the next business day, if you're accepted
- It’s easy to start and manage your application online, you can sign and upload any documents we might need in just a few clicks
- We’ll work out your interest rate, monthly payment, total cost and how likely you are to be accepted – without harming your credit score
All quotations are given for illustrative purposes only. Credit is subject to status.Use our loan calculator
Applying for a joint loan application? Please note, your application may take longer to process.
Compare our other loan bands
Want to borrow a smaller amount, or explore a larger loan? Take a look at our loan options, ranging from £1,000 up to a maximum of £30,000*.
The rate you could get will depend on the amount you borrow and over how many years you’d like to pay it back.
Before you apply
A small personal loan can be a big commitment, so it’s important that you understand our lending terms and criteria.
Not quite ready to apply yet? It’s a good idea to do your research before taking out a small loan. We’ve got a library of tools and guides, full of tips, information and resources that you might find helpful.
We treat all our customers and their applications on an individual basis. The APR we offer is determined by the details you supply and the loan you are applying for, along with an independent verification of your credit and repayment history and will range from 2.8% to 24.9% APR.
*Only Nectar members can borrow up to £30,000. Non-Nectar members can borrow up to £25,000.