Skip to content
Home Insurance Customer Support

Home Insurance Customer Support

My cover

Frequently asked questions

Online portal

Log in or register for our Online Portal so you can manage your insurance online.

The online portal allows you to:

  • View your policy details
  • View policy documentation
  • Change your cover
  • Change your address

Do I have liability cover?

Under our contents insurance, we provide occupiers and public liability insurance to the value of £2,000,000 and we also include employers liability insurance to the value of £10,000,000 if any of your domestic staff are injured or die and you are legally liable.

Under our buildings insurance, we provide property owners liability to the value of £2,000,000.

There are exclusions though, take a look at our policy documents for more information on what is and isn't covered.

You can also choose to add Family Legal Protection to your Home Insurance.

When do I need to tell you about value of individual items I would like covered by my home contents?

We cover unspecified items up to £2,000. If you would like us to cover any specified valuables above this value, then you need to tell us on your quote. If you need cover for something after your policy has started then get in touch and let us know. Please see the policy documents for more information about cover for valuables.

How much should I insure my home for?

We've put together a handy guide on how to value your home and contents to help give you an idea of the level of insurance you need.

Do I pay an excess if I make a home insurance claim?

Yes, you'll need to pay the compulsory excess which is listed in your policy documents. If you've chosen to add a voluntary excess, you'll need to pay that too.