Choose more products for even more points
When you take out more than one type of product included in this offer you could see your Nectar points add up even more.
- 2 new products = 3 x points
- 3 new products = 4 x points
- 4 new products = 5 x points
- 5 new products = 6 x points
Register for a Nectar card
Collect your Nectar points when you shop on the high street, on the road, online and at Sainsbury's. You can then treat yourself to a range of rewards from holidays to days out, shopping in Sainsbury's, and cinema tickets.
1. Offer only available to customers who take out a new Sainsbury’s Bank Pet Insurance Premier or Premier Plus policy, Annual Travel Insurance policy or Life Insurance policy (with or without Critical Illness Cover). Quote must have originated by the Sainsbury's Bank website or by calling Sainsbury’s Bank directly. Quotes and subsequent accepts from price comparison sites will not be eligible for double Nectar points.
2. Policy must be renewed at a qualifying cover level to continue collecting double points in the second year.
3. If the policy is cancelled, double points will cease from the cancellation date.
4. Only the first policy registered against each Nectar account will qualify for double points. You may qualify for additional points by taking out other qualifying products.
5. You must give us your Nectar card number to be able to collect double Nectar points. If you give us your Nectar card number after you take out an insurance policy, we cannot back date double Nectar points. Points will start to be calculated from the date you give us your Nectar card number.
6. Base points on qualifying spend in Sainsbury's will be collected as normal. A bonus equal to the total of these points each calendar month (subject to a monthly maximum of 1,250 points) will be credited to the Nectar account by the 10th of the following month, for up to 24 months from the policy cover start date. Excludes all Bonus points offers and points from other offers, or points from Sainsbury’s Energy, Telecoms, Bank and all other Sainsbury’s services.
7. The monthly bonus will only be calculated on, and credited to the Nectar card nominated at the time of application. The nominated card must also be used at the time of each Sainsbury's purchase and points will not be allocated retrospectively. 8. Nectar points are awarded to you by Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd.
9. Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw the offer without prior notice.
10. No cash alternative available.
Sainsbury's Bank plc, Registered Office, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT (registered in England and Wales, no. 3279730) is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Register no. 184514). Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd is an appointed representative of Sainsbury's Bank plc.
Pet Insurance: Sold, underwritten and administered by Allianz Insurance plc. Life Insurance & Over 50s Life Insurance: Provided by Legal & General Assurance Society Ltd. Travel Insurance: Underwritten by Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A-N.V.