Choose more products for even more points
When you take out more than one type of product included in this offer you could see your Nectar points add up even more.
- 2 new products = 3 x points
- 3 new products = 4 x points
- 4 new products = 5 x points
- 5 new products = 6 x points
Register for a Nectar card
Collect your Nectar points when you shop on the high street, on the road, online and at Sainsbury's. You can then treat yourself to a range of rewards from holidays to days out, shopping in Sainsbury's, and cinema tickets.
1. Qualifying accounts: Only available to customers taking a new qualifying Sainsbury’s Bank Home, Car, Pet, Life (including Over 50s) or Travel Insurance policy. Only the first account/policy of each of these five types registered against each Nectar account is eligible. You may qualify for additional points by taking out other qualifying products. Quote must have originated on the Sainsbury's Bank website or on the telephone. Quotes and subsequent accepts from price comparison sites will not be eligible for double Nectar points. Home insurance: combined buildings and contents Premier Cover Home Insurance policies only. Car insurance: Premier Cover Car Insurance policies only. Pet Insurance: Premier or Premier Plus policies only. Life Insurance & Over 50s Life Insurance: You must continue to pay policy premiums for two years to continue collecting double points. Travel Insurance: Annual Travel Insurance policies only.
2. Start date for double points: For insurances, the start date is the policy cover start date.
3. Points calculation: You collect base points when you shop as normal. These are the points excluding bonuses. Then each month by the 10th you’ll receive a bonus equal to your previous month’s base points up to a maximum of 1,250 points. We’ll do this for up to 24 months from the start date of your policy. We won’t double any points you earn from other offers, or points from Sainsbury’s Energy, Telecoms, Digital, Entertainment, eBooks, Bank and all other Sainsbury’s services.
4. Account closure: If your insurance policy is cancelled, double points will stop from the date of cancellation. If you don't renew your home, car, pet or travel insurance policy at first renewal with a qualifying level of cover, double points will stop from renewal date.
5. General: The monthly bonus will only be calculated on, and credited to the Nectar card nominated at the time of application. The nominated card must also be used at the time of each Sainsbury's purchase and points will not be allocated retrospectively. Nectar points are awarded to you by Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. The Nectar loyalty programme is operated by Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd. The collection and use of points is governed by the Nectar Collector Rules set out in the registration pack and available at www.nectar.com. Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this offer without prior notice. No cash alternative available.