Choose more products for even more points
When you take out more than one type of product included in this offer you could see your Nectar points add up even more.
- 2 new products = 3 x points
- 3 new products = 4 x points
- 4 new products = 5 x points
- 5 new products = 6 x points
Get a Nectar card
Sign up for a Nectar card today to get more out of your shopping at Sainsbury's. Collect Nectar points to put towards treats for yourself or your family. It’s a no-brainer.
1. Our qualifying criteria changed on 1st February 2017. Sainsbury's Bank Car Insurance, Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Annual Travel Insurance, Life Insurance, Decreasing Life Insurance and Over 50s Life Insurance policies all qualify for this offer if the cover start date is on or after this date.
For policies with a cover start date before 1st February 2017, only selected levels of cover qualify. You must renew your car, home, pet or travel policy with a qualifying level of cover to continue collecting double points. These policies stop qualifying for double points 24 months after the cover start date. Your policy quote must have originated on the Sainsbury's Bank website or on the telephone. Qualifying covers are: Premier Cover Car Insurance; combined buildings and contents Premier Cover Home Insurance; Premier or Premier Plus Pet Insurance; Annual Travel Insurance; Life Insurance, Decreasing Life Insurance and Over 50s Life Insurance.
2. You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply, and use this card with each Sainsbury's purchase.
3. Double points begin on your policy's cover start date. If you don't tell us your Nectar card number until after your cover start date, double points will begin on the date you tell us.
4. Double points stop when the policy is cancelled, you stop paying premiums or your policy no longer qualifies.
5. Each Nectar account can only collect points from one car, one home, one pet, one travel and one life insurance policy.
6. It's only the base points you collect at Sainsbury's that are doubled. Bonus points won't be doubled, nor will any points from Argos, Habitat, Sainsbury's Bank, Sainsbury's Energy or any other Sainsbury's service.
7. By the 10th of each month, you'll get a bonus point award equal to the total of your base points during the previous month, up to a maximum of 20,000 points.
8. Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer. Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd run the Nectar loyalty programme.
9. No cash alternative is available. Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this offer without notice.
Pet Insurance: Sold, underwritten and administered by Allianz Insurance plc. Life Insurance & Over 50s Life Insurance: Provided by Legal & General Assurance Society Ltd. Travel Insurance: Underwritten by Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A-N.V. Car Insurance and Home Insurance: Arranged and administered by Sainsbury's Bank and underwritten by a carefully selected range of insurers. When you get a quote we will tell you who the insurer is before you buy the policy.