Sainsbury's Bank Terms and Conditions
- The Nectar discount doesn't apply to our optional extras - Home Emergency Cover, Excess Cover and Family Legal Protection Cover
- The discount is based on information related to you and the Sainsbury's and Sainsbury's Bank transactions linked to your Nectar account. For more information on how we use your data, go to sainsburysbank.co.uk/privacy
MoneySuperMarket Terms and Conditions
- Moneysupermarket.com Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this offer (including without limitation as a result of technical fault or computer or electronic malfunction [or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries])
- You acknowledge that MoneySuperMarket.com Limited is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of double Nectar points entered into between you and Sainsbury’s Bank. MoneySuperMarket.com Limited will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s)).
- If any paragraph in these MoneySuperMarket terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These MoneySuperMarket terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.