Underwritten by a carefully selected range of insurers
Sainsbury’s Bank reviews
1. Offer available on car insurance, home insurance, pet insurance, annual travel insurance, life insurance, decreasing life insurance or over 50s life insurance policies, excluding car insurance purchased before 1 June 2011.
2. You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply, and use this card with each Sainsbury's purchase.
3. If you take out a new policy, double points begin on your policy’s cover start date. If you tell us your Nectar card number after your cover start date, double points begin on the date you tell us.
4. If you add the offer to your policy after its cover start date, double points begin on the date we do this. If you tell is your Nectar card number after we add the offer to your policy, double points begin on the date you tell us.
5. Double points stop when the policy is cancelled or you stop paying premiums.
6. Each Nectar account can only collect points from one car, one home, one pet, one travel and one life insurance policy.
7. It’s only the base points you collect at Sainsbury’s that are doubled. Bonus points won’t be doubled, nor will any points from Argos, Habitat, Sainsbury’s Bank (including travel money purchases), Sainsbury’s Energy or any other Sainsbury’s service.
8. By the 10th of each month, you’ll get a bonus point award equal to the total of your qualifying points during the previous month, up to a maximum of 20,000 points.
9. Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer. No cash alternative is available.
10. We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.