Your chance to win £1000 worth of travel money in the currency of your choice, subject to availability!
The prize draw is now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered.
Our guide to keeping your money safe abroad provides you with tips on spending whilst you’re away and if you have any issues with delayed or cancelled flights our flight disruption guide has the information you need on what you’re entitled to. Check out our flying with children guide for stress-free travel tips when jetting off with your little ones.
Thanks for voting for the best family holiday destinations as recommended by 101 Holidays.
Terms and conditions:
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must select their favourite holiday destinations from four different categories, and submit this along with a valid email address.
- Sainsbury’s Bank will accept entries for this prize draw from 00.00 on 8th July 2015 and will not accept entries sooner than this time. Sainsbury’s Bank will close the prize draw at 00.00 on 5th August 2015.
- Multiple entries are not permitted from persons or from email addresses i.e. (i) only one entry per person and (ii) one entry per email address will be accepted.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be UK residents.
- Any person that is: (a) an employee of Sainsbury's Bank or Sainsbury's, (b) employed by any agency associated with Sainsbury’s Bank or Sainsbury’s, or (b) an immediate family member of such employees is not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- The winner will be chosen by Sainsbury's Bank via random.org. on 7th August 2015 and will be contacted via email to select the travel money of their choice from the 50+ available currencies. The list of currencies offered can be found here.
- If a winner does not respond within seven days of such email notification then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Sainsbury’s Bank will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that they will engage in reasonable publicity which may be used without payment in all and any media including, without limitation, in the promoter’s printed publications, promotional materials, social media and in the advertising of the promoter’s goods or services or on their blog or website.
- Email addresses will be used to allow entrants to enter the prize draw and for Sainsbury’s Bank to contact the winner and entrants if required. Entrants will not be contacted with promotional material.
- The prize is 1 x £1000 worth of travel money.
- The currency conversion rate applied will be Sainsbury's Bank's online sell rate on day of purchase.
- The winner can pick up their prize from one of Sainsbury's Travel Money bureaux and will be asked to select which one they would like to visit. You can find your nearest bureau here.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The name and county of the winner will be made available for 28 days following 7th August 2015 by contacting SB Competitions, Yard Digital, 10 Rutland Square, Edinburgh, EH1 2AS.
- Entries using any software or automated process will be disqualified.
- Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Promoter Sainsbury’s Bank plc, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.
- Sainsbury’s Bank accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical error of any kind.
- The entrant agrees that Sainsbury’s Bank shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
(i) the entrant's participation in the prize draw or in the event the entrant wins the prize draw, that entrant’s use of (or inability to use) the prize;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's Bank’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's Bank’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
This Money Matters post aims to be informative and engaging. Though it may include tips and information, it does not constitute advice and should not be used as a basis for any financial decisions. Sainsbury's Bank accepts no responsibility for the opinions and views of external contributors and the content of external websites included within this post. Some links may take you to another Sainsbury's Bank page. All information in this post was correct at date of publication.