Help with your loan payments
If you fall behind with your loan repayments, you can’t simply ‘catch up’ next month. If you miss a monthly payment, or your payment is late, we’ll charge a late payment fee of up to £25. This will be registered with a Credit Reference Agency and could affect your credit rating.
We want to help our customers avoid any of these extra charges. Call us to find out how we can help.
Struggling to make a payment?
- Loans applied for before 10th December 2017, call us on 0808 1450 379. We're here Monday to Friday 8am-9pm and Saturday 8am-5pm.
- Loans applied for on or after 10th December 2017, call us on 08085 40 50 60. We're here Monday to Friday 8am-10pm, Saturday 8:30am-6pm and Sunday 9:30am-5:30pm.
Already missed a payment?
- Loans applied for before 10th December 2017, call us on 0800 085 6953. We're here Monday to Friday 8am-9pm and Saturday 8am-4pm.
- Loans applied for on or after 10th December 2017, call us on 0800 056 0565. We're here Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-4pm.
Calls may be recorded.
There are a number of organisations who can provide you with useful information, advice and support when dealing with debt. You can talk to them about your financial concerns in complete confidence. Please be aware that there are also many similar commercial companies that will charge you for this service.
StepChange Debt Charity
A registered charity that offers free and impartial advice, their service is totally confidential, and supports anyone who needs advice and guidance to help them take control of their finances. You can call them free of charge on 0800 138 1111 or visit their website at: www.stepchange.org
Citizens Advice Bureau
The CAB offers free face to face assistance to people with severe financial difficulties through their network of local offices. You can get the telephone number of your local bureau from The Phone Book, the local library or from their website:
- Citizens Advice Scotland - www.cas.org.uk
- Citizens Advice England and Wales - www.citizensadvice.org.uk
Money Advice Trust
Free, independent debt advice to people across the UK through telephone and online services. Visit their website for more information: www.moneyadvicetrust.org
National Debtline provides free advice and resources to help people deal with their debts. They give advice on important debts such as rent or mortgage arrears and support if creditors take court action. National Debtline also helps people with their budget and look for ways to increase their income. Their service is available over the phone, through their website and via webchat.
Go to www.nationaldebtline.org for information, resources and webchat, or call National Debtline on 0808 808 4000, Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm, or Saturday 9.30am to 1pm.
Advice UK is the UK's largest support network for free, independent advice centres. It covers not only money and debt advice but, also other areas such as homelessness, drugs and alcohol, benefits, etc. Contact 0207 469 5700 or visit www.adviceuk.org.uk
Free debt advice and support - identifying and implementing the best solution for you.
Go to PayPlan.com for information, or call PayPlan on 0808 278 9044, Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, or Saturday 9am to 3pm.