Provided by Green Flag
UK breakdown cover
Let someone know you're safe – phone or text friends, family or colleagues if you breakdown.
Recover your caravan or trailer – transport for a caravan or trailer being towed during a breakdown to ensure it gets to your destination too.
Aim to repair your car at the roadside - cover labour costs for roadside assistance.
Give you money back - if help doesn't reach you within one hour, you can claim £10 for the inconvenience.
Provide you with a no call out discount - if you don't use your breakdown cover in the year.
Protect you, not just your car - personal cover provides assistance, whether you're in your own car or someone else's. (The car must be privately UK-registered, travelling in the UK and less than 16 years old).
Four cover levels:
|Level of cover||Breakdown
||Homecall and Rescue
|Send messages to friends and family if you breakdown|
|Cover for those authorised to drive your vehicle|
|Caravan or trailer cover when being towed by the insured car|
|Recovery service to a repairer within 10 miles|
|Labour for roadside repairs|
|24hr garage call out|
|Cover if you’re a ¼ mile from home|
|Home address cover|
|Transport of you and your vehicle to any UK destination|
|Hire car use – or hotel|
Combined UK & EU breakdown cover
This option includes UK breakdown cover features plus the following if you are travelling in Europe:
- Hire car - up to the value of £800 if yours cannot be used.
- Accommodation - overnight lodgings if you can't get to your destination.
- UK call centres - to answer your call, 24/7.
- Replacements - up to £800 towards replacement car costs, or rebooking travel tickets if your car breaks down up to 7 days before you leave.
- UK legal advice - included on your travels.