With our comprehensive insurance, your personal belongings and clothes are covered. We'll pay you up to £200 if they're in your car and get stolen, lost or damaged by an accident or a fire.
We'll also give you up to £200 for your Sainsbury's shopping if it's damaged by theft, attempted theft, fire, or if you're in an accident while you're driving home from the shops.
What's not covered
There are some personal belongings we don't include. Plus we don't cover fuel and a few other things in your shopping bag, such as:
- Stamps and vouchers
- Items you bought or use for business
- Anything covered by another policy
- Anything that wasn't hidden from view in the car – except your Sainsbury's shopping, we don't expect you to keep that in the glove box!
- Anything stolen when your car was unlocked, had the keys in it, or a window, door or roof was open
- Laptops, mobile phones, smart phones, tablets or things like sat navs
You'll find out more about our personal belongings cover in our policy documents.
Get more mileage from your policy
For fuss free motoring, we’ve put together some extras you can add, for an additional cost, to make your policy work harder for you -
- No Claims Discount Protection – keep your discount even when you make a claim
- Guaranteed Courtesy Car – if a small hatchback won’t cut it, upgrade to a car a similar size as yours
- Motor Legal Protection – cover your expenses if you have to go to court
- Key Cover – get replacement locks and keys, and other transport if you’re locked out
- RAC Breakdown Cover – choose from a range of cover to help when you’re stuck at the side of the road