33 Month Balance Transfer Credit Card
You've been pre-approved for a Sainsbury’s Bank Balance Transfer Credit Card
|Purchase rate||With a representative||Assumed Credit limit:|
For our decision to remain the same you must provide us with the same details entered on the price comparison site within 24 hours, and of course these are subject to our normal fraud, money laundering, bankruptcy and CCJ checks.
To apply in full, just click on the 'Apply' button below. And, just so you know, once you complete the application, your credit file will be updated to show other lenders that you applied for the card.
Your interest rate, promotional period and credit limit will vary depending on your individual circumstances.
- 0% interest on balance transfers for up to 33 months. We may offer you a 0% interest period of 25 months depending on your individual circumstances
- A Balance Transfer fee of 2.89% or 3% applies to transfers made at application (£3 minimum). The charge will depend on your current offer thereafter
- Transfer money to your current account at the standard cash interest rate. A fee of 4% (minimum £4) at application. The charge will depend on your current offer thereafter
- 0% interest on purchases for your first 3 months
- No annual fee
- You can pay with Google Pay™
Up to 5,000 bonus Nectar points in your first two months
Collect 500 bonus points each time you spend £35 or more on Sainsbury's shopping with your credit card, up to ten times in your first 2 months, that’s 5,000 points. ††
Extra rewards with every basket
Collect up to 3 points per £1 spent on Sainsbury’s shopping, Argos, Habitat or Tu Clothing when you use your credit card and swipe or scan your Nectar card. And you’ll collect 1 Nectar point for every £5 you spend elsewhere. †
To keep your promotional rate you must pay at least the minimum payment by the due date and stay within your credit limit.
Your personal APR
We treat all our customers and their applications on an individual basis. The interest rate, promotional period and credit card limit we offer are determined by the details you supply, along with an independent verification of credit and repayment history.
Your personal APR will be either 21.95% or 29.95% (variable). At least 51% of customers are offered our best and representative rate of 21.9% APR (variable). We'll let you know your interest rate as soon as we've assessed your application.
0% interest on balance transfers for up to 33 months. We may offer you a 0% interest period of 25 months depending on your individual circumstances.
As a responsible lender, under our current policy we are unable to approve more than 1 credit card for each customer. If you have any questions around this policy please contact us on 0800 032 1365.
Your pre-approval will expire in 24 hours. So if you apply after 24 hours, you won't be pre-approved and you'll need to start again.
Please note, we may not be able to process balance transfers from some providers. Check our exclusions.
If your circumstances are likely to change
We want to make sure that you can afford to repay the credit card you are applying for. If you are aware of any likely change to your circumstances that could increase your expenditure or reduce your income please give us a call on 0800 030 4429 to apply. Things to consider could be a reduction in your working hours, retirement, maternity / paternity leave or any increase in your living costs such as rent or mortgage payments. Lines are open 8am-7pm Mon-Fri and 8am-6pm Sat-Sun. Telephone calls may be recorded for security purposes and monitored under our quality control procedures. Calls are free from a landline and from a mobile when calling from the UK.
Customers in vulnerable situations
At times life can be challenging. Additional support is available for any customer who is in a vulnerable situation. For instance you may need extra assistance if your physical or mental health is impaired by a serious illness (such as cancer or depression or anxiety) or a challenging disability (which may affect your memory or your sight).
If you require your correspondence in another format eg. Braille / Audio, just contact us after you’ve completed your application and we can do this for you.
If anything could affect your ability to understand the application you are making today, please call us on 0800 030 44 18. We’ll be able to discuss your needs and offer suitable support. Lines are open 8am-7pm Mon-Fri and 8am-6pm Sat-Sun. Telephone calls may be recorded for security purposes and monitored under our quality control procedures. Calls are free from a landline and from a mobile when calling from the UK.
Sainsbury’s Bank Credit Cards are available to new Sainsbury’s Bank Credit Card customers only. We treat all our customers and their applications for a Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card on an individual basis. The interest rate, credit limit and promotional period we offer are determined by the details you supply, along with an independent verification of credit and repayment history.
Credit available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over from Sainsbury's Bank Credit Cards, PO Box 10592, Wigston, LE18 9GZ.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
†Up to 3 Nectar points per £ conditions:
- You can collect points by paying with your credit card.
- We’ll award 2 points for each full £1 spent at Sainsbury’s, Argos, Habitat and Tu Clothing in the UK.
- We’ll award 1 point for each full £5 spent everywhere else. This includes Argos eBay stores, Argos Clearance stores, Argos For Business, Argos Spares, Argos Financial Services, Sainsbury’s Bank, Sainsbury’s Energy, Sainsbury’s Cafes, Sainsbury’s e-Gift Cards and any other Sainsbury’s services.
- We don’t award points on Travel Money purchases.
- On each statement, we calculate the points due on each transaction separately, then total them up and add them to your Nectar account within 60 days.
- You can collect additional points from Nectar partners, including up to 1 point per £1 in Sainsbury’s, Argos, Habitat and Tu Clothing, by scanning your Nectar app or using your Nectar card at the time of the transaction. You can find details of their collection rates at nectar.com
- No cash alternative is available.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.
††Collect up to 5,000 Nectar points conditions:
- This offer is only available when you take out a new credit card.
- You’ll get 500 bonus Nectar points when you use your card to buy £35 or more of Sainsbury’s shopping, up to 10 times during the 2 months after we open your account.
- We’ll add the points to your Nectar account within 60 days of the end of the offer period.
- You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply.
- Spend at Argos, Habitat, Sainsbury’s petrol stations (including non-fuel purchases), Sainsbury's Bank (including travel money), Sainsbury’s Energy, Sainsbury’s Cafés, Sainsbury’s e-Gift Cards and any other Sainsbury's services is excluded.
- We won’t give you any points if you go over your credit limit or don’t pay at least the minimum payment on each statement by its due date.
- Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer. No cash alternative is available.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.