- 0% interest on balance transfers up to your first 25 months. We may offer you a 0% interest period of 21 or 17 months depending on your individual circumstances
- Balance transfer fee of 1.85% (1.99% initial fee reduced by refund, £3 minimum) applies on transfers made at application. The charge will depend on your current offer thereafter^
- Transfer money to your current account at the standard cash interest rate. A fee of 4% (minimum £4) at application. The charge will depend on your current offer thereafter
- 0% interest on purchases for your first 3 months
- No annual fee
- You can pay with Google Pay™
|Purchase rate||With a representative||Assumed Credit limit:|
Your interest rate, promotional period and credit limit will vary depending on your individual circumstances.
Up to 7,500 bonus Nectar points in your first two months
Collect 750 bonus points each time you spend £35 or more on Sainsbury's shopping with your credit card, up to ten times in your first 2 months, that's 7,500 points. ††
Extra rewards with every basket
Collect up to 3 points per £1 spent on Sainsbury’s shopping, Argos or Tu Clothing when you use your credit card and swipe your Nectar card. And you’ll collect 1 Nectar point for every £5 you spend elsewhere. †
To keep your promotional rate you must pay at least the minimum payment by the due date and stay within your credit limit.Apply now
To apply by phone, please call us quoting LOW BT WEB.
Sainsbury's Bank Credit Cards are available to new Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card customers only. We treat all our customers and their applications for a Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card on an individual basis. The interest rate, promotional period and credit limit we offer are determined by the details you supply, along with an independent verification of credit and repayment history.
Credit available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over from Sainsbury's Bank Credit Cards, PO Box 10592, Wigston, LE18 9GZ.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
^ Low Balance Transfer Refund conditions:
The offer applies to balance transfers that are made within 3 months of account opening. The balance transfer fee charged is 1.85% of the balance transfer amount. This is achieved by charging an initial balance transfer fee of 1.99% and a refund of the 0.14% will be applied to your account. This refund will be processed within 60 days of the balance transfer being made. The refund will appear on your statement. After 3 months from account opening, the charge will depend on your current offer thereafter. Sainsbury’s Bank reserves the right to terminate this balance transfer offer at any time. You can find details of our latest balance transfer offers at www.sainsburysbank.co.uk.
†Up to 3 Nectar points per £ conditions:
- You can collect points by paying with your credit card.
- We’ll award 2 points for each full £1 spent at Sainsbury’s, Argos and Tu Clothing in the UK.
- We’ll award 1 point for each full £5 spent everywhere else. This includes Argos eBay stores, Argos Clearance stores, Argos For Business, Argos Spares, Argos Financial Services, Sainsbury’s Bank, Sainsbury’s Energy and any other Sainsbury’s services.
- We don’t award points on Travel Money purchases.
- On each statement, we calculate the points due on each transaction separately, then total them up and add them to your Nectar account within 60 days.
- You can collect additional points from Nectar partners, including up to 1 point per £1 in Sainsbury’s, Argos and Tu Clothing, by scanning your Nectar app or using your Nectar card at the time of the transaction. You can find details of their collection rates at nectar.com
- No cash alternative is available.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.
- Offer is available to new Sainsbury's Bank credit card customers.
- Remember to add your Nectar account number to your application.
- To get your points you'll need to stay within your credit limit and make the minimum payment on your account by the due date.
- Spend with Argos, Habitat, Sainsbury’s Energy, Sainsbury’s Bank (including travel money) Sainsbury's Petrol Stations (including non-fuel purchases) and any refunded transactions are excluded.
- Your account will be opened within 2 working days of us receiving your signed agreement and we will allow 10 days for you to receive your card before the 2 months begins.
- Your points will appear in your Nectar account 60 days after the end of your 2 month period.
- Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer.
- Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to alter or stop this offer without notice.