Sainsbury's Bank Credit Cards are available to new Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card customers only. We treat all our customers and their applications for a Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card on an individual basis. The interest rate, promotional period and credit limit we offer are determined by the details you supply, along with an independent verification of credit and repayment history.
Credit available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over from Sainsbury's Bank Credit Cards, PO Box 10592, Wigston, LE18 9GZ.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
† 8,000 bonus Nectar points conditions
1. This offer is only available when you take out a new Sainsbury’s Bank Nectar Credit Card.
2. You’ll get 8,000 points if you use your card to spend a total of £400 or more at Sainsbury’s, Argos, Habitat or Tu Clothing during the 2 months after your account is opened.
3. Points will be added to your Nectar account within 60 days of the end of the offer period.
4. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other introductory points offer.
5. You need to add your Nectar card number to your application.
6. Spend at Argos eBay stores, Argos Clearance stores, Argos For Business, Argos Spares, Argos Financial Services, Sainsbury’s Bank, Sainsbury’s Energy, Sainsbury’s Cafes, Sainsbury’s e-Gift Cards and any other Sainsbury’s services is excluded.
7. You won’t get any points if you go over your credit limit or don’t pay at least the minimum payment on each statement by its due date.
8. Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer. No cash alternative is available.
9. Sainsbury’s Bank reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.
†† Up to 3 Nectar points per £1 Conditions
1. You can collect points by paying with your credit card.
2. We’ll award 2 points for each full £1 spent at Sainsbury’s, Argos, Habitat and Tu Clothing in the UK.
3. We'll award 1 point for each full £5 spent everywhere else. This includes Argos eBay stores, Argos Clearance stores, Argos For Business, Argos Spares, Argos Financial Services, Sainsbury’s Bank, Sainsbury’s Energy, Sainsbury’s Cafes, Sainsbury’s e-Gift Cards and any other Sainsbury’s services.
4. We don’t award points on Travel Money purchases.
5. On each statement, we calculate the points due on each transaction separately, then total them up and add them to your Nectar account within 60 days.
6. You can collect additional points from Nectar partners, including up to 1 point per £1 in Sainsbury’s, Argos, Habitat and Tu Clothing, by scanning your Nectar app or using your Nectar card at the time of the transaction. You can find details of their collection rates at nectar.com.
7. No cash alternative is available.
8. We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice