Planning a getaway? Whether you’re thinking of a staycation, or something a little further afield, this treat will help you make the most of it. Collect bonus Nectar points on qualifying travel purchases when you use your Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card between 29 December 2021 and 20 February 2022 and reach one of the reward levels below.
How does it work?
Until 20 February 2022, whenever you use your Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card on selected travel purchases including accommodation, flights, car hire, motor-home hire as well as spend with travel agents, tour operators and cruises; your spend will count towards the reward levels below. Travel money is not included. As long as you pay with your credit card in this time period, even if your trip isn't planned till later, it will count towards this offer. You can collect up to 3,000 bonus points - worth £15^.
- Spend a total of £350 get 1,000 Nectar points (worth £5)
- Spend a total of £500 get 2,000 Nectar points (worth £10)
- Spend a total of £650 get 3,000 Nectar points (worth £15)
Offer available from 29 December 2021 to 20 February 2022
Just a reminder, you'll be charged interest on anything you buy with your Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card, unless you pay off your entire balance (including balance transfers) each month.
Up to 3 Nectar points for every £1*
If you need to grab any last-minute holiday essentials, remember you can get up to 3 Nectar points for every £1 spent at Sainsbury’s and Argos, when you pay with your credit card and scan or swipe your Nectar card and 1 point for every £5 spent everywhere else*.
^Collect up to 3,000 bonus Nectar points
1. You can collect points from this offer by using your Sainsbury’s Bank Credit Card to pay companies for holiday accommodation, flights, car hire, motor-home hire or cruises; or to pay travel agents and tour operators. We'll use merchant codes to recognise companies that fall into these categories. Qualifying spend must be charged to your card between 29 December 2021 and 20 February 2022.
2. We’ll give you 3,000 points if your qualifying spend totals £650 or more. We’ll give you 2,000 points if your total is between £500 and £649.99, or 1,000 points if your total is between £350 and £499.99.
3. We’ll take any refunded transactions off your total spend when we calculate your bonus points; and we’ll add the points to the Nectar account you’ve told us about by 4 April 2022.
4. Travel Money purchases are excluded from this offer.
5. We won’t give you any points if you go over your credit limit or don’t pay at least the minimum payment on your credit card account by its due date.
6. We’ve selected this offer for you, and it can’t be transferred to anyone else.
7. Sainsbury’s Bank plc will award the points from this offer.
8. No cash alternative is available.
9. We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.
*Up to 3 Nectar points per £ conditions
1. You can collect points by paying with your credit card.
2. We’ll award 2 points for each full £1 spent at Sainsbury’s, Argos, Habitat and Tu Clothing in the UK.
3. We’ll award 1 point for each full £5 spent everywhere else. This includes Argos eBay stores, Argos Clearance stores, Argos For Business, Argos Spares, Argos Financial Services, Sainsbury’s Bank, Sainsbury’s Energy, Sainsbury’s Cafes, Sainsbury’s e-Gift Cards and any other Sainsbury’s services.
4. We don’t award points on Travel Money purchases.
5. On each statement, we calculate the points due on each transaction separately, then total them up and add them to your Nectar account within 60 days.
6. You can collect additional points from Nectar partners, including up to 1 point per £1 in Sainsbury’s, Argos, Habitat and Tu Clothing, by scanning your Nectar app or using your Nectar card at the time of the transaction. You can find details of their collection rates at nectar.com
7. No cash alternative is available.
8. We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.