Planning a getaway? Whether you're thinking of a staycation, or something a little bit further afield, this offer will help you make the most of it. We're offering 0% interest on qualifying travel purchases when you use your Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card until 31 March 2022.^
How does it work?
It's simple. Whenever you use your Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card until 31 March 2022, you'll pay 0% interest until this date, on selected travel purchases including accommodation, flights, car hire, motor-home hire as well as spend with travel agents, tour operators and cruises. Travel money is not included. As long as you pay with your credit card in this time period, even if your trip isn't planned till later, you'll get this offer. After all that time at home, it's the perfect opportunity to start organising a well-earned break.
Offer only available from 29 December 2021 to 31 March 2022
Any unpaid balance after this date will be charged at your standard rate.
Up to 3 Nectar points for every £1*
If you need to grab any last-minute holiday essentials, remember you can get up to 3 Nectar points per £1 spent at Sainsbury's and Argos when you pay with your credit card and scan or swipe your Nectar card, and 1 point for every £5 everywhere else*.
^Important information about purchases:
This offer is only available to you, and can't be transferred to other Sainsbury’s Bank customers. Travel money purchases are excluded from this offer.
If you use your Sainsbury’s Bank Credit Card to pay companies for holiday accommodation, flights, car hire, motor-home hire or cruises; or to pay travel agents and tour operators between the 29 December 2021 and 31 March 2022 these will be charged at 0% interest. We’ll use merchant codes to recognise companies that fall into these categories. We may apply the standard interest rate to any transaction if in any month you do not make at least your minimum payment by the payment date or if you exceed your credit limit at any time. If you breach our conditions then the standard interest rate will apply from the breach date and your credit file may be impacted as a result. If you make a purchase, any unpaid balance after 31 March 2022 will be charged at your current standard rate thereafter.
Allocation of payments
Any payments you make will be used to first pay off amounts on which we charge the highest interest rate, then amounts at the next highest rate, and so on down to the lowest rate of interest.
If a purchase is made which takes you over your credit limit, we will charge you a fee of £12 when you exceed your credit limit. We will also charge you a fee of £12 for any late payment on your balance.
*Up to 3 Nectar points per £ conditions
1. You can collect points by paying with your credit card.
2. We’ll award 2 points for each full £1 spent at Sainsbury’s, Argos, Habitat and Tu Clothing in the UK.
3. We’ll award 1 point for each full £5 spent everywhere else. This includes Argos eBay stores, Argos Clearance stores, Argos For Business, Argos Spares, Argos Financial Services, Sainsbury’s Bank, Sainsbury’s Energy, Sainsbury’s Cafes, Sainsbury’s e-Gift Cards and any other Sainsbury’s services.
4. We don’t award points on Travel Money purchases.
5. On each statement, we calculate the points due on each transaction separately, then total them up and add them to your Nectar account within 60 days.
6. You can collect additional points from Nectar partners, including up to 1 point per £1 in Sainsbury’s, Argos, Habitat and Tu Clothing, by scanning your Nectar app or using your Nectar card at the time of the transaction. You can find details of their collection rates at nectar.com
7. No cash alternative is available.
8. We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.