Looking for a new or used car? Let us help you start the journey.
Use our calculator below to find the ideal loan for you and apply online now. All quotations given are for illustrative purposes only.
If you already have a loan with us, check out your options. Top up your loan.
Applying for a joint loan application? Please note, your application may take longer to process.
You could borrow £10,000 over 60 months with 60 monthly repayments of £178.64. The total amount repayable will be £10,718.40. Representative 2.8% APR, annual interest rate (fixed) 2.8%.
*Representative APR applies to loans of £7,500 - £25,000, between 37-60 months, for Nectar members. Other rates apply to other loan amounts.
Explore borrowing options with our loan calculator
From buying a car or making home improvements to sorting out your finances, there are many occasions when a personal loan might come in handy. And it could be more affordable than you think.
- 2.8% APR representative for Nectar members, when you borrow £7,500 - £25,000 for 37-60 months
- Pay back your loan over 1-7 years (depending on your loan value) with manageable, fixed monthly instalments
- Borrow £1,000 - £30,000 if you’re a Nectar member, non-Nectar members can borrow up to £25,000
- No application or arrangement fee
Apply today with our loan calculator
- You could get your money in as little as 2 hours, or the next business day, once you’ve been accepted
- Our online application is quick and easy to complete, you can sign your agreement online, and upload any documents we might need
- Find out how likely you are to be accepted, and rate we might offer you, without affecting your credit score
If you’re applying for a loan on your own, use our loan eligibility calculator to start your online application now. We’ll work out your possible interest rate, monthly payment amount and total cost in just a few clicks. All quotations given are for illustrative purposes only.
We treat all our customers and their applications on an individual basis. The APR we offer is determined by the details you supply and the loan you are applying for, along with an independent verification of your credit and repayment history, and will range from 2.8% to 24.9% APR.
What do you plan to use your loan for?
About our loans
If you want to know more about how our loans work before you apply using our personal loans calculator, check out our handy guides.
We have a range of loans guides and tools that can help you decide if borrowing money is the right call for you.