Looking for a small personal loan?
A small loan could be just the thing to cover an unexpected expense, like a pet’s emergency vet bill. Or it could be the boost you need to finally get round to redecorating the living room. Whatever it is, a little extra money could make a big difference.
With Sainsbury’s Bank, you can apply for a personal loan for £1,000-£2,999 from the comfort of your own home.
- 24.9% APR representative when you borrow £1,000 - £2,999
- You can pay back your loan over 1-5 years with manageable, fixed monthly instalments
- No application or arrangement fee
Apply for your small loan online
Want to take out a £1,000 loan over 12 months? Or maybe you’d rather spread your repayments over five years? Whatever your preferred terms, start your loan application with our calculator today.
- You could get your money in as little as 2 hours, or the next business day, if you're accepted
- You can easily sign your agreement online, and upload any documents with our simple application process
- We’ll work out your interest rate, monthly payment, total cost and how likely you are to be accepted – without harming your credit score
All quotations are given for illustrative purposes only. Credit is subject to status.Use our loan calculator
Applying for a joint loan application? Please note, your application may take longer to process.
Need to borrow a little bit more?
We offer various loan options, ranging from small loans to larger amounts, up to £30,000*. The rate you could get will depend on the amount you borrow.
Compare our other loan options to find the right amount for you.
Before you apply
Ready to apply? First, make sure you understand how our loans work and check our lending criteria.
Thinking about taking out a small personal loan, but want to do some more research before you go ahead? Our tools and guides are full of handy tips and information.
We treat all our customers and their applications on an individual basis. The APR we offer is determined by the details you supply and the loan you are applying for, along with an independent verification of your credit and repayment history and will range from 2.8% to 24.9% APR.
*Only Nectar members can borrow up to £30,000. Non-Nectar members can borrow up to £25,000.