Personal loans starting from £5,000
Planning to do up the kitchen, buy a new car or simply sort your finances in to one easy payment? Whatever your reason, we could have a loan to suit your needs.
It’s quick and easy to apply online. Whether you want to borrow £5,000, £6,000 or you’re looking for a larger amount, there could be an option for you.
- 3.3% APR representative for Nectar members when you borrow £5,000 - £7,499 for up to 60 months
- You can pay back your loan over 1-5 years with manageable, fixed monthly instalments
- No application or arrangement fee
Ready to apply?
Start by entering the amount you want to borrow and repayment period into our loan’s calculator – for example, a £5,000 loan over 5 years.
- You could get your money in as little as 2 hours, or the next business day, if you're accepted
- Start your application in a few clicks and easily manage your agreement online, including uploading any documents we might need
- We’ll work out your interest rate, monthly payment, total cost and how likely you are to be accepted – without harming your credit score
All quotations are given for illustrative purposes only. Credit is subject to status.Use our loan calculator
Applying for a joint loan application? Please note, your application may take longer to process.
Compare our other loan bands
Looking to borrow less than £5,000? Or perhaps you need more? Our flexible, award-winning loans range from smaller amounts to a maximum of £30,000*.
The rate you could get will depend on the amount you borrow.
Before you apply
A £5,000 loan could be a big commitment, so it’s important to make sure you’ve read our terms and criteria.
Want to do some more research before you apply for a loan? Have a look at our tools and guides for a host of handy tips, information and resources.
We treat all our customers and their applications on an individual basis. The APR we offer is determined by the details you supply and the loan you are applying for, along with an independent verification of your credit and repayment history and will range from 2.8% to 24.9% APR.
*Only Nectar members can borrow up to £30,000. Non-Nectar members can borrow up to £25,000.