Get up to a £25,000 loan today
Perhaps you’re thinking about a £10,000 loan to give your kitchen a complete makeover? Or maybe it’s time to upgrade to a newer car?
Either way, we may be able to help. Explore our flexible, award-winning personal loans and apply online for an instant answer.
- 2.8% APR representative for Nectar members when you borrow £7,500 - £25,000 for 37-60 months
- You can pay back your loan over 1-7 years with manageable, fixed monthly instalments
- No application or arrangement fee
Ready to apply?
Want to take out a £15,000 loan over 5 years? Or maybe you’d like to pay back sooner. Whatever your preferred terms, use our calculator to start your application today.
- You could get your money in as little as 2 hours, or the next business day, if you're accepted
- Start your application in a few clicks and easily manage your agreement online, including uploading any documents we might need
- We’ll work out your interest rate, monthly payment, total cost and how likely you are to be accepted – without harming your credit score
All quotations are given for illustrative purposes only. Credit is subject to status.Use our loan calculator
Applying for a joint loan application? Please note, your application may take longer to process.
Looking for a smaller loan?
Our loan options are suitable for every budget. You could borrow from £1,000 up to £30,000*.
The rate you could get will depend on the amount you borrow and over how many years you’d like to pay it back.
Before you apply
A £7,500-£25,000 loan is no small commitment. That’s why it’s important to make sure you’ve read our terms and lending criteria to check whether you’re comfortable with the total loan repayment amount.
Have a look at our tools and guides for a host of handy tips, information and resources.
We treat all our customers and their applications on an individual basis. The APR we offer is determined by the details you supply and the loan you are applying for, along with an independent verification of your credit and repayment history and will range from 2.8% to 24.9% APR.
*Only Nectar members can borrow up to £30,000. Non-Nectar members can borrow up to £25,000.