A few things
- You can only apply for a new loan online. If you want to top-up an existing loan you need to call us.
- You can only sign your Loan Agreement online.
What we don't lend for
There are a number of things we won’t give you a loan for, including:
- Business purposes
- Purchase or deposit for a property
- Investment or gambling
Check our lending criteria for the full list.
Support with your application
We want to provide you with the right level of support throughout your application. If there is anything that could affect your ability to understand the application you are making, please call us. We'll be able to discuss your needs and offer suitable support.
- Correspondence about your loan, including copies of your signed loan agreement, will be electronic where we can and where the law allows.
- If you need correspondence in another format, such as braille or large print, then please call us after you’ve completed your application.
Change of circumstances
We want to make sure that you can afford your new loan. If you are aware of any likely change to your circumstances during the term of your loan that could increase your expenditure or reduce your income, please call us to apply. Things to consider could be a reduction in your working hours, retirement, maternity /paternity leave or any increase in your living costs such as rent or mortgage payments.
Ready to apply?
Please make sure you key all your information as accurately as possible and check that it is correct before you submit your application. Wrong information may delay your application and could ultimately affect our decision to approve your loan.
If you’re registered for online banking and your loan application is successful, your new loan account details will show on your online banking records shortly.