^ Based on Sainsbury's Bank Pet Insurance claims data from July 2022 to June 2023.
For more information on how we use your data, go to sainsburysbank.co.uk/privacy.
* Guaranteed discount for Nectar members: The discount is based on information related to you and the transactions you've made with Sainsbury's supermarkets and Sainsbury's Bank using your Nectar card. For more information go to sainsburysbank.co.uk/nectar.
** Based on website data between February 2023 and May 2023
† Multi-pet discount is a minimum of £24 when insuring more than one pet as this is worked out at £1 per pet per month for each pet on a policy. Pets can have different cover levels. Discount deducted separately from any other offer.
^^7,000 points offer
1) This offer is only available when you get a quote and buy a new pet insurance policy direct from the Sainsbury’s Bank website. Purchases through price comparison, cashback, voucher code and similar sites are excluded.
2) 7,000 points will be added to your Nectar account within 60 days of your policy start date, unless your policy is cancelled during this period. If you’ve been offered a different number of points elsewhere, you’ll be awarded whichever is the bigger number
3) You need to add your Nectar card number and promotional code to your quote.
4) We've selected this offer for you and it can't be transferred to anyone else.
5) Points will only be awarded once per Nectar account.
6) Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer. No cash alternative is available.
7) This offer is governed by English law and we reserve the right to change or cancel it without notice.
Sainsbury's Bank plc, Registered Office, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT (registered in England and Wales, no. 3279730) is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (register no. 184514). Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd is an appointed representative of Sainsbury's Bank plc.
Sainsbury's Bank plc acts as an introducer to Pinnacle Insurance plc who is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (register number 110866). Registered Office: Pinnacle House, A1 Barnet Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 2XX. Sainsbury’s Bank plc and Pinnacle Insurance plc are not part of the same corporate group.