Don't let that good driving go to waste. If you've been claim free as a named driver on someone else's cover, why not reap the rewards?
What's a named driver no claims discount?
Also called a named driver no claims bonus, it's the discount you can get if you're insured as a named driver on someone else's policy and haven't claimed.
Save on your own cover
If you've built up a No Claims Discount (NCD) as a named driver on someone else's Sainsbury's Bank car insurance, and you now want your own cover, we'll transfer it over for you when you buy.
Just call us on 0345 266 1670 with the details of the policy you earned the discount under, and your:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Policy number or registration number.
Got your own policy?
You'll have your own discount linked to your cover.
After a bit more detail?Get more mileage from your policy
For fuss free motoring, we’ve put together some extras you can add, for an additional cost, to make your policy work harder for you:
- Guaranteed Courtesy Car – if a small hatchback won’t cut it, upgrade to a car a similar size as yours
- Motor Legal Protection – cover your expenses if you have to go to court
- Key Cover – get replacement locks and keys, and other transport if you’re locked out
- RAC Breakdown Cover – choose from a range of cover to help when you’re stuck at the side of the road