** Up to 20% discount applies when you tell us your Nectar card number. Discount does not apply to premiums for pre-existing medical conditions, enhanced gadget cover or Enhanced Covid-19 Cover. You won't be eligible if you buy through a price comparison website. We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice
† Double Nectar points
1. Only available to customers buying an Annual Travel Insurance policy by 31/05/2022.
2. You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply; and scan or swipe that card, or input your card number, with each Sainsbury’s purchase
3. Double points begin on your policy's cover start date. If you don't tell us your Nectar card number until after your cover start date, double points will begin on the date you tell us.
4. Double points stop 12 months after your policy start date or when the policy is cancelled or you stop paying premiums - whichever happens first.
5. Each Nectar account can only collect points from one travel insurance policy
6. It’s only the base points you collect at Sainsbury’s that are doubled. Bonus points won’t be doubled, nor will any points from Argos, Habitat, Sainsbury’s Bank (including travel money purchases), Sainsbury’s Energy or any other Sainsbury’s service
7. By the 10th of each month, you'll get a bonus point award equal to the total of your qualifying points during the previous month, up to a maximum of 20,000 points
8. Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer. No cash alternative is available
9. We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice
Sainsbury’s Bank Travel Insurance is underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE, a German insurance company with its headquarters at Königinstrasse 107, 80802 Munich. UK Branch office: 10 Fenchurch Avenue, London, EC3M 5BN, company number SE000083. Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, is authorised and regulated by Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht. Deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.
Sainsbury’s Bank Travel Insurance is sold and administered by Hood Travel Limited, registered at Companies House 08318836. Hood Travel is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 597211. Hood Travel Limited’s registered address is at 52/54 Alexandra St, Southend on Sea SS1 1BJ. Hood Travel is an insurance intermediary providing a non-advised service. We act for and on behalf of the insurer.