Frequently Asked Questions
- To be eligible for cashback your application must be completed online via TopCashback
- Your cashback amount is based on your monthly premium, ensure your cover is affordable and meets your needs
- You can track your cashback via the TopCashback website
- Once you have paid 6 monthly premiums in 6 consecutive months your cashback is processed by TopCashback and should be paid within 4-10 weeks
- For queries regarding cashback please refer to TopCashback directly and complete a cashback query form. Sainsbury's Bank cannot deal with queries directly.
Cashback Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available to customers who take out a Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance policy, with or without Critical Illness Cover, online through Sainsbury's Bank via TopCashback.
- You will be eligible for your cashback six months after your policy start date, provided you haven't cancelled your policy and your premiums are fully up to date.
- If you have previously held and cancelled a Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance policy, with or without Critical Illness Cover, purchased through Sainsbury's Bank within the last 18 months, you will not be eligible for this offer.
- Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to cancel your eligibility for cashback should they discover or have a reasonable suspicion that the terms and conditions of this offer are being abused.
- This offer is limited to one cashback reward per policy sold.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offers, except for the life insurance Double Nectar points offer and the discount on Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance premiums for Nectar members.