Register & Activate
Registering for Sainsbury's Online Banking
You can use Sainsbury's Online Banking to manage your savings account and credit card. To use Online Banking you only need to register once with one of your accounts. To register, you’ll need:
- Your Savings account sort code and account number or your Credit card number — they’re on your welcome letter
- Some personal details, including your address
- An online username - you'll use it when you activate your account and every time you log in.
What happens next?
We’ll write to you to let you know your access code. Use your username and access code to activate your online account.
To activate your Sainsbury's Online Banking account you’ll need:
- Your username — you chose it when you registered and it was in our confirmation email
- Your access code (you'll find this on your welcome letter).
Then follow these simple steps:
- Set a password
- Answers some security questions
- Click on 'next'
You’ll need to enter your username and password every time you log in.