Enter your card number
- The 16 digit number on your card.
Enter your card expiry date
- You’ll find this on your card.
Enter your Email address
- If you’ve changed your email address and not told us, please give us a call before registering and we’ll update your records.
Once these mandatory fields are complete, select ‘Continue’ to receive your one-time passcode.
We’ll send this to the mobile number we have for you. This lets us check it’s really you.
Type in the one-time passcode number you’ve received and we’ll take you to Step 3.
If no code has arrived:
Have we got your mobile number?
- If it’s a while since you opened your account, we might have your old mobile number or not have a number for you. If this could be the case, please call us and we’ll update it.
Have you got a good signal on your phone?
- Perhaps your signal is weak, which means you might not get your code.
Is your device showing the right time?
- If your laptop/computer/tablet is showing the wrong time, then it can cause problems with the code being sent. If you can set the clock to the correct time, then it may solve the problem.
If your code isn't accepted:
Inputting the security code
- The code is six digits, it’s best to type it in instead of copying and pasting.
If you submitted the page more than once
- If you’ve gone back in the journey to try again, then you might be putting the original code in, when the system is looking for the new one from the second time you loaded the page. Please wait a couple of minutes for a new code to come through and try again