Sainsbury’s Bank Multi-currency Cash Passport™ Mastercard®
We are pleased to update you that the temporary suspension of services provided by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd, implemented by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has now been lifted.
You are now able to use your card as normal for loads, reloads, spend and withdrawals.
Rest assured there is no action for you to take or any need to call us at this time. Please click here for cardholder FAQs.
Thank you for your patience and we apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced as a result of the temporary suspension.
Our top 10 travel money FAQs
- What are the current exchange rates?
- What is a cash passport?
- Tell me about Travel money
- Will you buy back my unused travel money?
- How long will my currency take to arrive?
- How do I place a Travel money order?
- Can I speak to someone about Travel money?
- What are the opening times for your in-store travel money bureaux?
- How does Sainsbury's Bank Multi-currency Cash Passport work?
- Can I use my Sainsbury's Bank Multi-currency Cash Passport to make online purchases?
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find all our Travel money contact details.
Find the answers to all our Cash Passport FAQs here.