† Up to 3 Nectar points per £2 spent
1. You can collect points by paying with your credit card.
2. We’ll award 1 point for each full £2 spent at Sainsbury’s, Argos, Habitat and Tu Clothing in the UK.
3. We’ll award at least 1 point for each full £5 spent everywhere else.. This includes Argos eBay stores, Argos Clearance stores, Argos For Business, Argos Spares, Argos Financial Services, Sainsbury’s Bank, Sainsbury’s Energy, Sainsbury’s Cafés, Sainsbury’s e-Gift Cards and any other Sainsbury’s services.
4. We don’t award points on Travel Money purchases.
5. On each statement, we calculate the points due on each transaction separately, then total them up and add them to your Nectar account within 60 days.
6. You can collect additional points from Nectar partners, including up to 1 point per £1 spent at Sainsbury’s, Argos, Habitat and Tu Clothing, by scanning your Nectar app or using your Nectar card at the time of the transaction. You can find details of their collection rates at nectar.com
7. We and other Nectar partners may change the rate at which you collect points, or stop awarding them altogether at any time. If we do this, we’ll give you at least 30 days notice.
8. No cash alternative is available.
9. This offer is governed by English law and we reserve the right to change or cancel it without notice.
Loans Important Information
We treat all our customers and their applications on an individual basis. The APR we offer is determined by the details you supply and the loan you are applying for, along with an independent verification of your credit and repayment. Nectar members can borrow up to £40,000. Non-Nectar members can borrow up to £25,000.
* Pet, Home & Car Guaranteed Discount for Nectar members
The discount is based on information related to you and the transactions you've made with Sainsbury's supermarkets and Sainsbury's Bank using your Nectar card. For more information go to sainsburysbank.co.uk/nectar.
†† Travel Money better rates for Nectar members
Nectar members receive better exchange rates on single purchase transactions of all available foreign currencies. Not avaliable on Sterling, excludes travel money card home delivery orders and online reloads. Exchange rates may vary depending on whether you buy in store, online or by phone. You need to tell us your Nectar card number at the time of your transaction. This offer is governed by English law and we reserve the right to change or cancel it without notice.
^ Travel Insurance up to 20% discount for Nectar members
Up to 20% discount applies when you tell us your Nectar card number. Discount does not apply to premiums for pre-existing medical conditions, enhanced gadget cover or Enhanced Covid-19 Cover. You won't be eligible if you buy through a price comparison website. We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.
± Life Insurance up to 22,000 Nectar points
1. This offer is only available when you take out a new Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance policy. Purchases through price comparison, cashback, voucher code and similar sites are excluded.
2. We award points based on your monthly premium. You'll get: 22,000 points (worth up to £110) if your monthly premium is over £20,16,000 points (worth up to £80) if your premium is £8.50 - £20.00 or10,000 points (worth up to £50) if your premium is under £8.50.
3. We’ll add the points to your Nectar account after you’ve paid 5 months’ premiums, within the following 60 days.
4. You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply.
5. We'll award points on no more than 2 policies per household in any 12 month period.
6. Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer. No cash alternative is available.
7. This offer is governed by English law and we reserve the right to change or cancel it without notice.
Legal & General Assurance Society Limited Registered in England and Wales No. 00166055. Registered office: One Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA. Legal & General Assurance Society Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.