You can use our online form to get the total outstanding balance on your loan. Your quote will include full details on how much you need to repay and what you need to do next.
Important information about the settlement process
Please read this information before completing the online form:
- If your loan was only opened within the last 14 days or is due to mature within the next 28 days, please don’t complete this form as you’ll need to speak to us, so just give us a call.
- If you’re thinking of refinancing with us, please call us and we can talk you through your options.
- We’re unable to provide a settlement figure for a date in the future, it must be produced on the day.
- Your quote details everything you need to do if you decide to repay your loan early. Please don’t cancel your direct debit, we’ll do this once your loan is fully repaid.
- If you send us the full settlement amount before your next direct debit due date, we won't collect that payment.
- If we receive a direct debit payment after you've settled your loan in full, don't worry we’ll refund this to you within 11 days.
- The settlement figure we send you will be valid for 28 days.
- We'll send the information out to you once your request has been processed, so there’s no need to call us. If you're registered for online banking, we'll send it in a secure message.