- Better exchange rates for Nectar card holders on all foreign currency purchases and you can collect Nectar points too. Rates may vary depending on if you order in store online or by phone.*
- Get up to 30% off Sainsbury's Bank Travel Insurance when you buy travel money from us before 17th August 2018† . Find out more on our Holiday Shop page
- Buy your currency in store^ or collect your online or phone order from any of over 250 Travel Money bureau.
- Sainsbury's Bank Multi-currency Cash Passport™ Mastercard® is available at all bureaux. You can also order one online for collection or home delivery.
- Next working day home delivery for online and phone cash orders if you order by 2pm Mon-Thurs (2.30pm by phone). Excludes Highlands and Islands.
- Free delivery on cash orders of £500 or more - a £5 charge applies to orders between £100 and £499.99
- Order cash by phone on 0345 355 2463**
- 0% commission on all foreign currency
^Orders collected at in-store bureaux - Euros & US Dollars can be collected next day, other currencies in 3 days. A £1.99 administration fee applies to all online orders under £200 collected in store.
**Telephone calls may be recorded for security purposes and monitored under our quality control procedures. Calls are charged at local rates from landline and mobiles. Lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except Christmas Day).
Sainsbury’s Bank Multi-currency Cash Passport™ is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Raphaels Bank is a UK Bank authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (registration number 161302) and is permitted to issue e-money. Head office and registered office at 19-21 Shaftesbury Ave, London W1D 7ED, company registration number 01288938.
Find out more
Great exchange rates on foreign currency
Sainsbury's Bank Travel Money offers you a great exchange rate on foreign currencies. Use our travel money calculator to convert your sterling into foreign currency. Rates may vary depending if you order instore, by phone or online.
Find out more about our currency converter
Convenient Travel Money
Over 50 currencies available instore, online and over the phone.
Change leftover holiday money into spending money
Don’t leave your unspent holiday money lying around. You can bring it back to one of our instore bureaux and exchange it for pounds at a great rate. We buy back most notes in foreign currencies and denominations we sell. Buy back rates vary daily.
Tools & Guides
Helpful travel tools
Planning ahead and making sure you’re prepared when you set off could also save you time, money and hassle. To help you get started, we have a range of useful travel tools for your trip abroad.
Travel money and foreign currencies - Want foreign cash to bring on your holiday? We have over 50 foreign currencies on offer - all with 0% commission. And you can earn Nectar points on your travel money as well.
Online currency converter - Use our online exchange rate calculator to work out how much foreign currency you’ll get for your holiday spending money. Check rates and place your order in just a few, simple steps.
Exchange Pounds to Euros - If you’re going abroad and want to buy some Euros for your trip, we offer competitive rates and 0% commission. This page gives you more details on our exchange rates, as well as how easy it is to order.
Exchange Pounds to US Dollars - Heading to the USA? You can buy US Dollars from us online, by phone, or in one of over 240 convenient Travel Money bureaux. Find out more about our competitive rates and how to buy.
Even better deals for Nectar card holders - Did you know that you can get even better exchange rates on foreign currency, and collect points, with your Nectar card? Use it when you place your order to get more for your money.