- Great exchange rates and 0% commission on all foreign currency. Rates may vary depending if you order instore, by phone or online
- Collect your online or phone order from over 230 Travel Money bureaux, or buy instore^
- Sainsbury's Bank Multi-currency Cash Passport MasterCard® available at all bureaux
- Next day home delivery for online and phone orders if you order by 2pm Mon-Thurs (2.30pm by phone). Excludes Bank Holidays.
- Free delivery on orders of £500 or more - a £5 charge applies to orders between £100 and £500
- Collect Nectar points on every instore bureau, phone and online order**
- Order by phone on 0845 301 2724*
^Orders collected at instore bureaux - Euros & US Dollars can be collected next day, other currencies in 3 days. A £1.99 administration fee applies to all online orders under £100 collected instore.
**Nectar points may take up to 60 days to appear on your account. Customers can collect Nectar points on all instore, phone and online purchases of foreign currency. The number of Nectar points collected is based on the value of the currency transaction: 5 points are collected for transactions between £0 and £249.99; 10 points for transactions between £250 and £499.99; 20 points for transactions between £500 and £799.99 and 50 points for transactions of £800 or more. A Nectar card must be presented at the time of purchase instore, or a Nectar card number quoted online or by phone at the time of purchase. The Nectar loyalty programme is operated independently of Sainsbury's Bank by Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd; and the collection and use of points is governed by the Nectar Collector Rules, set out in the registration pack and available at www.nectar.com. Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this offer without prior notice.
Find out more
Great exchange rates on foreign currency
Sainsbury's Bank Travel Money offers you a great exchange rate on foreign currencies. Use our travel money calculator to convert your sterling into foreign currency. Rates may vary depending if you order instore, by phone or online.
Find out more about our currency converter
Convenient Travel Money
Over 50 currencies available instore, online and over the phone.
Change leftover holiday money into spending money
Don’t leave your unspent holiday money lying around. You can bring it back to one of our instore bureaux and exchange it for pounds at a great rate. We buy back most notes in foreign currencies and denominations we sell. Buy back rates vary daily.
Tools & Guides
Tools, guides and resources
Take a look at our range of tools and guides to help with your travel and holiday needs.
Keeping your money safe abroad (PDF - 980KB) - A guide to help you with your cash abroad including details on different payment methods and how to keep your funds safe.
Guide to solo travel (PDF 786KB) - A practical guide to safe travelling.
Foreign currencies - If you're not sure what currency you need, check our list of over 50 available currencies.
Guide to flying with children (PDF 1186KB)