- Withdraw cash and check your balance for free using your debit card. If you’re using a credit card to make cash withdrawals, you may incur charges from your provider
- You can change your PIN at any ATM
- Don’t worry if you’re not a Sainsbury’s Bank customer. We accept all LINK, MasterCard & VISA scheme cards at our ATMs
- Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) is available to all eligible customers making withdrawals using their non-UK cards. You can choose to convert the withdrawal to your home currency immediately, or wait for your bank to make the conversion later
- For customers who can’t read the screen, most of our ATMs provide audible instructions
What do I do if my card is kept by the ATM?
All cards retained by the ATM are securely destroyed – this is a requirement of the card schemes. You should contact your card provider and let them know immediately. They will cancel your card and order you a replacement.
What should I do if the ATM does not give me my cash?
Normally an ATM will send a signal to correct any error automatically. This is sent on to your card provider but it can take up to 24 hours for the correction to show up on your account.
If the error has not been fixed after 24 hours you should contact your card provider who will raise a claim. We’re sorry but we can’t do this for you as we don’t have access to all your banking and customer details.
How do I get an update on my ATM Transaction Claim?
Unfortunately we can’t do this for you as we don’t have access to all your banking and customer details. Please contact your card provider who will be able to update you on the progress of the claim.
What do I do if the amount taken from my account doesn’t match the cash I received?
Please contact your card provider who will raise an ATM Transaction Claim and investigate this for you. We’re sorry but we can’t do this as we don’t have all your bank or customer details.
What do I do if I forget to take my money?
If you were distracted and saw your money going back into the ATM you should contact your card provider. They will complete an ATM Transaction Claim and look into it for you. We’re sorry but we can’t do this as we don’t have all your bank or customer details.