Online banking is fast, simple and secure. Here’s how to log in, the details you’ll need and what to do if you get stuck.
You can also watch these online tutorials and we’ll get you up to speed with everything from checking your statement to managing your payments.
What details you need
Once you’ve registered for online banking you’ll need 5 different pieces of information to log in. These are your:
- Username – Created by you as part of the registration process. If you don’t remember your username we can send you a reminder just complete the forgotten username form.
- Mobile phone number – We ask for the last 3 digits of your mobile phone number in order to send you a one-time passcode.
- One-time pass code – From time to time we may send a one-time passcode to your phone to make sure that it’s you. You’ll need to enter the one-time passcode to continue.
- Password – Created by you as part of the registration process. If you don’t remember what your password is you can follow the forgotten password process to reset it.
- Online PIN – This 6 digit code was the last thing created by you when registering for Online Banking. If you have forgotten the PIN you can reset it by following the forgotten PIN process.
If you still can’t get logged in there are a few more things you can try before contacting us.
Try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser. If you are a credit card customer and using a tablet or mobile device, then you can download our mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.