You're applying for a 20 Month Balance Transfer Credit Card
Just before you start:
Important information about the 20 Month Balance Transfer Credit Card
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 20 months
- A Balance Transfer fee of 3% (£3 minimum) applies to transfers made within the first 90 days after application. After the 90 days, the fee will depend on any offer available at the time
- We do not offer balance transfers to all credit card providers. Check our exclusions
- Transfer money to your current account after opening your Sainsbury's Bank Credit Card at your money transfer interest rate with a fee of 4% (minimum £4). The charge will depend on the offer available at the time. Check the Summary Box for details
- Your card needs to be activated for the balance transfer to be progressed
- Over limit and returned payment fees – These fees no longer apply. You may continue to see mention of these in our credit card documentation and other content, please disregard these
If your circumstances are likely to change
We want to make sure that you can afford to repay the credit card you are applying for. If you are aware of any likely change to your circumstances that could increase your expenditure or reduce your income please give us a call on 0800 030 4429 to apply. Things to consider could be a reduction in your working hours, retirement, maternity / paternity leave or any increase in your living costs such as rent or mortgage payments. Lines are open 8am-7pm Mon-Fri and 8am-5pm Sat-Sun. Telephone calls may be recorded for security purposes and monitored under our quality control procedures. Calls are free from a landline and from a mobile when calling from the UK.
Customers in vulnerable situations
At times life can be challenging. Additional support is available for any customer who is in a vulnerable situation. For instance you may need extra assistance if your physical or mental health is impaired by a serious illness (such as cancer or depression or anxiety) or a challenging disability (which may affect your memory or your sight).
If you require your correspondence in another format eg. Braille / Audio, just contact us after you’ve completed your application and we can do this for you.
If anything could affect your ability to understand the application you are making today, please call us on 0800 030 44 18. We’ll be able to discuss your needs and offer suitable support. Lines are open 8am-7pm Mon-Fri and 8am-5pm Sat-Sun. Telephone calls may be recorded for security purposes and monitored under our quality control procedures. Calls are free from a landline and from a mobile when calling from the UK.